Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The Big Show

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'm off topic right from the get-go, maybe, but this guy makes me wonder about him and a few others who never parlayed all that immense size into an NFL career. I do know talent is another ingredient for NFL success, but all that size aimed at a few realistic positions like OL or DL, plus at least some lower-level football experience ... you'd maybe expect more success?

I grew up with a guy who went off to play football at a mediocre NCAA program who was nevertheless a consensus All America OL, and yet he failed try-outs with 2 different NFL teams. Went on to a medium successful career in Wrasslin' although not at the income level of Big Show and others.

At about the same time Bill Kazmaier had exploded on the PL scene, followed by the WSM scene, followed by a quick strike-out with NFL's GB Packers, followed by a medium successful career in pro-wrestling.

1989 saw Tony Mandarich as the most outstanding NFL OL prospect ... ever, yet he became known as one of the biggest NFL busts ... ever, after 2 separate stints as a disappointment.

I always wonder about guys like this cause I've followed strength and size my whole life, and they mirror my own checkered career history early on until I finally got myself turned around, and without working for Vince McMahon lol.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Looks great. Extra skin that never seems to go away is always an issue for any person who was large for an extended period of time.

Good for him and anyone that drops weight. You live longer and love the ones you love longer.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Those count as abs?

Awesome. I can now say I’ve been 300lbs with abs....

Reactions: CFM
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Considering he went from 542 to 383 and has better abs than probably 75% of the people on here Id say he is doing well.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Considering he went from 542 to 383 and has better abs than probably 75% of the people on here Id say he is doing well.
You could Take my post at face value instead of interpreting it as a slander on BigShow.
It’s awesome that I can say I’ve been 300 with abs.

Last edited:
Reactions: CFM
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
You could Take my post at face value instead of interpreting it as a slander on BigShow.
It’s awesome that I can say I’ve been 300 with abs.

"Those count as abs?"

That was the part I took as slander on the bigshow

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
"Those count as abs?"

That was the part I took as slander on the bigshow

Yep.

I’m my own worst critic. Personally I wouldn’t have considered those abs (nor the abs I had when I was really heavy).

But if the Lizard (who’s been in the game a lot longer than me) considered them abs, I’ll take it!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I wake up poised to be offended, thank you Jin for fulfilling my quest.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic