Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

The Best Weight Loss Stack

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
CBS I never questioned your motives mate nor have you mine, and for that reason alone we have developed mutual respect for each other's contributions on ANY forum :)

However is the comparison of OBESE patients to BB and others who exercise as a means to increase MR a legitimate comparison? I think NOT!

FIRST it's well known obese patients loose the initial 10-15% of BW with relatively minimal difficulty regardless of the "technique used" whether it's diet, drugs or exercise.

SECOND a considerable portion, the majority in fact, of the "weight loss" which occurs in obesity trials involves a REDUCTION in LBM, something BB obviously need to avoid.

THIRD there are a variety of metabolic factors which are responsible (at least in part) for an obese patients TBW which are not present in BB such as changes in serum leptin levels, and an alteration in their metabolic "set point" which is NOT problematic in BB.

My point, the use of therapies originally designed for use in obese patients is probably of limited benefit for legitimate BB or lifters and often causes nothing more than untoward side effects, IME.

Jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
CBS I never questioned your motives mate nor have you mine, and for that reason alone we have developed mutual respect for each other's contributions on ANY forum :)

However is the comparison of OBESE patients to BB and others who exercise as a means to increase MR a legitimate comparison? I think NOT!

FIRST it's well known obese patients loose the initial 10-15% of BW with relatively minimal difficulty regardless of the "technique used" whether it's diet, drugs or exercise.

SECOND a considerable portion, the majority in fact, of the "weight loss" which occurs in obesity trials involves a REDUCTION in LBM, something BB obviously need to avoid.

(Yea I know it's surprising how often these trials utilize the LEAST SPECIFIC means of analyzing changes in LBM such as; caliper comparisons, changes in Total Body Nitrogen or buoyancy, thus enabling the authors to CLAIM LBM was either preserved or IMPROVED)

THIRD there are a variety of metabolic factors which are responsible (at least in part) for an obese patients TBW which are not present in BB such as changes in serum leptin levels, and an alteration in their metabolic "set point" which is NOT problematic in BB or other "athletes".

My point, the use of therapies originally designed for use in obese patients is probably of limited benefit for legitimate BB or lifters and often causes nothing more than untoward side effects, IME.

So what is the BEST PROVEN "cutting cycle" ...... AEROBIC ACTIVITY

Jim

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
So, while this is open for discussion, where does yohimbine come in?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
So, while this is open for discussion, where does yohimbine come in?
Glad you brought this up. I added Yohimbine to the EC stack, making it ECY. From my experience, I found it much stronger then just EC, but it spiked my blood pressure to dangerous levels. Great for energy and appetite suprresion, but the nosebleeds aren't good. For that reason, I don't recommend it.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I think I'm gonna toss in some good ole creatine in the EC pre workout.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Have never had a problem with it raising my BP. At least not noticeably

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
If your asking me, just look for a reputable peptides supplier and they should have T3 and clen. PM me if you want.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
BB, If your asking me, just look for a reputable peptides supplier and they should have T3 and clen. PM me if you want.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I presume it's role would be as a blood-thinner, but I could be wrong.

Don't have any studies or research to back this up but I was always under the impression that the aspirin just prolonged the effect of the stack. But that could just be bro science I've picked up many many years ago.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
BB, If your asking me, just look for a reputable peptides supplier and they should have T3 and clen. PM me if you want.

I don't know much about running T3 or have experience with it. How does it affect normal t3 function when stopping the exogenous hormone? That's always been my worry and because it's an area I'm not familiar with or done much research on. I would definitely like to find out more. Have heard some great things

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic