Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The best core workout for bad back!

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
with all the great minds on this site I'd figure I'd give it a shot in the dark and ask this question to the more "trained" persons of the site! 15 years ago I was in a bad car accident and was for the most part not expected to live. Well I did and now I'm getting tired of all the pain meds I'm still on for what ails me. My pain Management Doctor told me to do more "CORE" training to get my painful lower back into better shape. for the last 15 they have just been shooting my spine up with kenalog and Morphine . Well that led to me developing type one diabetes. So now I got to try something better then Drugs. I have full ROM . My Spinal doc told me I have advanced arthritis of my lumbar spine. Getting a MRI this week to see what the surgeon can do to help me out but for now working out is the best deal I have right now. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
thats a bitch. 12 years ago i wrecked my back with a fall L4L5 exploded.
but what i did. i would get up into a push up position but on my elbows and hold myself and then rest. hold as long as you can and rest.
i didn't do it for sets and reps i done it for mins. 5 min to start built up by 5.
then it was laying flat on the back with a ball held with my feet. and legs bent at a 90 and then lift the ball up and out. again mins not sets.
the ball sit ups
i've worked my way up to squats and deads. not very much weight but i'm there. i have days that hurt like hell but i have more good then bad now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic