Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The Astros and the Sign Stealing Scandal...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Unfortunately the sign stealing didnt make tye game any less boring.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Ok so he didnt get hit in the head and it wasn't the first pitch, but glad that fucker got hit on his first at bat. First of many...

I think with ol Commissioner Manfred threatening fines and suspensions for retaliation, teams are being a little sly about how they "dot" them. Obviously attempting to make it look less intentional. I think to this date, 7 have been "dotted". They are getting their just due.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah, Manfred did such a great job in the whole Biogenesis Investigation, no one can pull anything over on that tool bag...

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Yeah, Manfred did such a great job in the whole Biogenesis Investigation, no one can pull anything over on that tool bag...

I really think he screwed the pooch on this one especially. I think he knew that once Mike Fiers outted the scandal I the media, he was forced to act. Several teams had lodged complaints already, but once the media got ahold of it, he couldn't turn a blind eye. But he totally botched it by not challenging the players' union. Instead, he took the easy way and offered all players immunity to get answers.

Maybe he did it intentionally so that he would not feel forced to penalize any player involved. Either way, it did not sit well with the majority of players. Now they will take matters into their own hands.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic