myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
priceless article.. thank you!

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Why come off when you can just cruise? I get the part about a healthy endo system but for me personally i dont care about my natural test levels anymore. I plan to trt till i die....bodybuilding or no bodybuilding

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I come off. My physique slips a little but my strength stays up pretty well. Plus I want to always be able to produce my own test in case somehow test isn't as cheap and plentiful as it is today.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Plus it really makes me look forward to pinning season.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Come Off ???
Who's bad words are those !!!

Smoothmove

Smoothmove

Oct 3, 2018
I come off. My physique slips a little but my strength stays up pretty well. Plus I want to always be able to produce my own test in case somehow test isn't as cheap and plentiful as it is today.
How do you come off? Do you just stop cold turkey or use a PCT? I am thinking of going on testosterone only but I am confused about how long I should be on it and if I did stop what my PCT should be. My doctor doesn’t even know what PCT is which is one of the reasons I joined the forums.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I have done Clomid, Nolva and HCG in all the combinations known to mankind. With that said the best way to come off juice is running test until all the Decan's and Unde's are clear. Once those are clear run prop or ace until the long ester test has cleared and then taper down the short ester to nothing.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've found what works best for me but to each their own. The last 3 weeks are test only and the last week is 250mg. I'll wait 14-16 days and hit with 2,500IU HCG once per every 5 days until i have done 10,000IUs. Also at around day 15 off I'll take Nolva and Clomid at 40/40/20/20 and 100/50/50 seems to work for me.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Glyco....this has always been an excellent post and advice.....but at this point it's over 10 years old and what is available has evolved. Just curious....if you still come off, what is your favorite way to do it? Specifics would be nice.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Glyco....this has always been an excellent post and advice.....but at this point it's over 10 years old and what is available has evolved. Just curious....if you still come off, what is your favorite way to do it? Specifics would be nice.
What would your goal be in coming off. We are both in our 60s if i recall. The game has passed us by at this point. We are both pretty much in old man TRT territory. I still come off for periods of 4-8 weeks to detox with PCT type support. At this point endocrine recovery would be very slow if at all. I did continue to come for 12-20 weeks into my mid 50s and would recover into the 500s-600s range. i would guess today it would take me a year to get back to mid 400s. If the paranoids are correct and the economy completely crashes I might have to do that. This article is really for younger men that still can recover and their ability to recover and the rate at which they can recover depends on them coming off between cycles consistently. The principles remain the same. Blast and cruise seems to be the way of the day and I have never seen so many health problems in the BBing community in my life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic