Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

The art of coming off Steroids

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thanks SaD... I guess I could have said BOY...

either way... if your seeing a shrink tren is NOT right for you...

So... with that in mind... go to the intro section and introduce yourself... then post a new thread in the aas section about this ill conceived cyle so one of us can help you get it figured out correctly.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I'm still staying on, lol... But good article for sure!

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
question glyco.. maybe I should start a new thread for this..

Here in Aus, it's bloody hard to get hold of HCG. I had a doctor writing scripts, but now he's busted that is no more and no one seems to be able to get it UG.
What is the best way to taper?
I've heard of bridging - tapering down over 4-5 weeks, then nothing for 5-6, then a blast of test e.. but i don't seem to get much info on amounts..

any advice?

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Really great read and I think for the younger guys a very solid point. I've been on THIS time for about 3 years now. First off I GET BLOOD WORK, Second I take my fair share of supporting supplements, and my general rule of thumb is cycle then cut down to a very low dose of test for a longer period of time.

I've done my fair share of PCT's and some went great and some went just ok and some were disappointing but most of those were a long time ago when I didnt know enough or the boards were saying different things

Great read and great post

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
yep, dead on bro

You guys are lucky... seems in Australia, unless you can find a dodgy doctor (of which all my guys are gone.. ugh) every drug is avaialble EXCEPT the bloody HCG... everyone tapers or bridges around here.. I get funny looks just talking about HCG.. sheesh..

I'm going to have to bridge with my current cycle because I an out of the last of my Pregnyl..

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Awesome Post Glyco, thanks a lot bro.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Bump for those interested in periodically coming off.

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
Good read. Coming off isn't always that bad if you know what your doing. My last cycle I tried the taper off AAS and it worked out pretty good. I don't think I will do it this cycle, Ive got a different protocol in mind. If people are smart they should never have a problem coming off.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've read this so many times and always read it again when it pops up. One of my favorite threads on here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic