The art of coming off Steroids

Discussion in 'PCT - Post Cycle Therapy and Anti-E's' started by Glycomann, Sep 5, 2011.

1. GreatGunz

GreatGunz VIP

Jun 10, 2011
    Good stuff Brother,should make sure this post sticks around.

2. ajdos

ajdos MuscleHead

Sep 8, 2010
    Awesome post G, I missed this the first time you posted it.

3. Glycomann

Glycomann VIP Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Wow it looks like I got a revival here. Glad to see people are getting something out if it.

2swole4u likes this.
  4. Halo

Halo TID Board Of Directors

Jul 5, 2011
    Great post Glyco! I also make a point to get myself psyched for my off time and in my mind I'm going to hit it harder and mash myself with cardio as well. I know the off time has made the gains I've gotten possible and I'm getting ready for my next off cycle in about a month so it starts again!

5. barbellbeast

barbellbeast VIP Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Hadn't read this before. Perfect timing now just coming off cycle last week and going through the crash in weight, pumps, dysmorphia, etc...

6. Glycomann

Glycomann VIP Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Thanks for making this a sticky

7. tbrowne

tbrowne Member

Dec 29, 2011
    awesome post just started first cycle test an tren how long should i stay on before comein off

8. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Oh boy... Can I suggest you start a separate thread for this under AAS Cycles and Discussion??? There is going to be a lot of discussion on this one.

M-Rods and Glycomann like this.
  9. IronCore

IronCore Bigger Than MAYO - VIP

Sep 9, 2010
    Great way of summarizing what most of us already knew... and actually making it encouraging... Thanks for the great read G!

As for you young man... run that tren until your eyes begin to turn yellow...
    OR... post a new thread and you may get some "good" answers...

whowhatwhenwhere likes this.
  10. tbrowne

tbrowne Member

Dec 29, 2011
    ok then sorry for posting in the wrong place im a lil new at this. whats up with the young man statement i've killed more peapole then you met last week jus tryin to interact my shrink said it would be good for me

11. bybon

bybon MuscleHead

Sep 15, 2011
    I'm glad it got bumped; didn't see it before.

12. SAD

SAD TID Board Of Directors

Feb 3, 2011
    Hey tbrowne, I'm guessing by this post that you were a soldier. Either that or a serial killer. If you were a soldier, you are not alone here and we have a very patriotic board. However, the tough guy persona won't help you at all. Trust me, I know firsthand. Start a new thread and simmer down a touch.