Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

The art of coming off Steroids

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Good stuff Brother,should make sure this post sticks around.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Wow it looks like I got a revival here. Glad to see people are getting something out if it.

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
Great post Glyco! I also make a point to get myself psyched for my off time and in my mind I'm going to hit it harder and mash myself with cardio as well. I know the off time has made the gains I've gotten possible and I'm getting ready for my next off cycle in about a month so it starts again!

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Hadn't read this before. Perfect timing now just coming off cycle last week and going through the crash in weight, pumps, dysmorphia, etc...

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
awesome post just started first cycle test an tren how long should i stay on before comein off

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
awesome post just started first cycle test an tren how long should i stay on before comein off

Oh boy... Can I suggest you start a separate thread for this under AAS Cycles and Discussion??? There is going to be a lot of discussion on this one.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Great way of summarizing what most of us already knew... and actually making it encouraging... Thanks for the great read G!

As for you young man... run that tren until your eyes begin to turn yellow...
OR... post a new thread and you may get some "good" answers...

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
ok then sorry for posting in the wrong place im a lil new at this. whats up with the young man statement i've killed more peapole then you met last week jus tryin to interact my shrink said it would be good for me

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
I'm glad it got bumped; didn't see it before.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
ok then sorry for posting in the wrong place im a lil new at this. whats up with the young man statement i've killed more peapole then you met last week jus tryin to interact my shrink said it would be good for me

Hey tbrowne, I'm guessing by this post that you were a soldier. Either that or a serial killer. If you were a soldier, you are not alone here and we have a very patriotic board. However, the tough guy persona won't help you at all. Trust me, I know firsthand. Start a new thread and simmer down a touch.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic