Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

The art of coming off Steroids

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I came off after my last competition...well almost, 1 week prior actually. After the comp I did 500iu hcg ed, waited 5 days and stated old school nolva & clomid PCT. On day 10 now. I'm in my 60's as well. The reason is I've been on for several years with minimal breaks, less than a month, and then there was the experiment in 2022 with 5g/wk assorted gear total during prep, (don't give me sh*t, the experiment proved more is not anymore effective than less than 1g total gear and I still had no sides) and I feel my receptors are crap at the moment or I had some crap gear as my strength wasn't what it should have been. So I am going completely off until after the first of the year at least. Then going small, just above TRT but probably old school bread & butter cycles, test NPP (because deca & I don't work together) and dbol &/or drol for a year to see how I can grow for at least one year before I step back on stage in 2025.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I came off after my last competition...well almost, 1 week prior actually. After the comp I did 500iu hcg ed, waited 5 days and stated old school nolva & clomid PCT. On day 10 now. I'm in my 60's as well. The reason is I've been on for several years with minimal breaks, less than a month, and then there was the experiment in 2022 with 5g/wk assorted gear total during prep, (don't give me sh*t, the experiment proved more is not anymore effective than less than 1g total gear and I still had no sides) and I feel my receptors are crap at the moment or I had some crap gear as my strength wasn't what it should have been. So I am going completely off until after the first of the year at least. Then going small, just above TRT but probably old school bread & butter cycles, test NPP (because deca & I don't work together) and dbol &/or drol for a year to see how I can grow for at least one year before I step back on stage in 2025.
I would be interested to see what your levels get back to with PCT drugs in place.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I would be interested to see what your levels get back to with PCT drugs in place.
Yes, another reason I am waiting until after the first of the year as I will do blood work but I want to wait a good two months after pct.

I did blood work during the 5g and surprisingly not as bad as I expected. Lipids were high but not by much and creatine was not higher than my previous high.

I'll be sure to send them to ya when I do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic