Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

The arnold this weekend

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I wish they brought these games near the northeast....would love to see these big men in action (19% homo)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I wish they brought these games near the northeast....would love to see these big men in action (19% homo)

They have highland games around, do a search. I was going to participate in one but I am not coordinated enough to not drop a telephone pole on my head.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
They have highland games around, do a search. I was going to participate in one but I am not coordinated enough to not drop a telephone pole on my head.

would be fun to watch that LK, not gonna lie. I'll do a search for local events although I'm thinking that I'll end up driving a few hours to catch one.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Plus RR wanted me to wear a pink kilt....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

Ton of games in the north east. nasgaweb.com is the home board for most all of the highland gamers, you can do a game search there. Make sure you pick a game with pros, thats the real show.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ton of games in the north east. nasgaweb.com is the home board for most all of the highland gamers, you can do a game search there. Make sure you pick a game with pros, thats the real show.

Thanks man....I'm looking into it now. Would enjoy seeing some of the pros....them be some big boys!!

stpete

stpete

Oct 30, 2012
I'll be there. Actually this will be my 5th time going. Place is crazy w/people but it's a great time and all the free protein samples a person could ask for. Plus other goodies.

Meeting Monica Brandt last year was a big plus!!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

Well done, bro. Thanks!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic