Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

The amazing Deca!

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
Okay guys my sustanon cycle is coming close to an end 1 vial to go. I have had really good gains off it and was wondering when i can start another cycle after this one.? and how long do i take off before.
Also, for the next cycle i wanted to go with deca-durabolin bc ive heard it does great things for you. what ester should i run with it? prop, cyp, Ethenate? should i stack anything else with it like dbol in the first few weeks or what? I am so pumped for this next cycle!! ive gained 20lbs of pure muscle this round and all my lifts have gotten alot heavier and easier to put up! never thought id be grabbing more than 40lbs to curl with! that changed along with the amount of plates i stack for bench ! soooo...
on another note i was told to bulk up again then cut down. so i have more size to cut. and do a tren/prop cycle after this one? is this true? thanks for the help fellas!:eek:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I take it you have a well planned out post cycle therapy ? HCG, clomid, nolva?
Did you use an AI like anatrazole to lower aromatase levels and estrogen levels toward the end of this cycle?

At least 6 wks of pct/ 4 minimal and 2wks after that to let your hpta normalize a bit.

All depends on what your last cycle looked like / (how much test did you run?)

Answering theese questions will help us to help you better on your next cycle.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
^^^^good stuff here

i dont do pct ...im on trt but its not to say i dont know ...but so much depends on ur dose and their are so many different pcts
can do nolva only
or
nolva & clom

theres hcg if ur boys shipped out
aromasin could be used too

2-3 weeks after last shot of sus.....my doc says 2 weeks after last shot (former mr. bama) but most lab rats say 3

imho nolva 40/20/20/20
clom 100/50/50/50

rem its all about getting ur htpa back to running--^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^all this just starts it-----it takes mths and mths to get ur htpa back to running in the normal level

Last edited by a moderator:
emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
im taking 500mg of sustanon a week for 12 weeks i have 4 more to go. i have liqnolva for pct.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
first and foremost, get your PCT squared away.
wait 10-14 after your last injection for all esters to clear.
i ALWAYS run nolva 40/20/20/20
clom 50/50/50/50. start the clomid alone for one week and then introduce the nolva in week 2.
as far as how long before your next cycle, i have always used the tried and true method of
TIME OFF = TIME ON (including PCT).
i'd say about a month after you take your last nolva get some bloodwork done. thats the only way to determine how well you have recovered. have you gotten any bloodwork before or during this cycle or you just flying by the seat of your pants like you did with the Sust?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic