Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

That time of the month...

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Any of you ladies try Evening primrose oil to help balance out your hormones and reduce the sides pre and while menstruating? I cannot relate, but my wife says it helps a lot since i started her on it.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I've used vitex, it helped to regulate me and keep the really tough cycles at bah but didn't get rid of the awfujl symptoms completely

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I've used vitex, it helped to regulate me and keep the really tough cycles at bah but didn't get rid of the awfujl symptoms completely
Is vitex the stuff that makes you smell like maple syrup?

alyse

alyse

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2011
Being female sucks sometimes. That's pretty much the jist of it.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
My wife craves sodas, chocolate and dick. Theres no way around it. i keep a stash of the sodas and chocolate in the fridge in the garrage so im always prepared since she is irregular as hell. As for the other craving, i never mind that one. I tell her it helps burn off the extea cals from the other two.

alyse

alyse

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2011
My wife craves sodas, chocolate and dick. Theres no way around it. i keep a stash of the sodas and chocolate in the fridge in the garrage so im always prepared since she is irregular as hell. As for the other craving, i never mind that one. I tell her it helps burn off the extea cals from the other two.
LOL! I crave soda and chocolate.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
wife loves ice cream, Reese's, and (like Gentao's wife) beef jerky... never understood the beef jerky craving though. she doesnt have mood swings or any of the other horror stories i hear lol.

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
What I want to know is why when I bleed no one goes to the store at 9:30pm (TONIGHT) and get's me chocolate ice cream, Giant kit kats and pumpkin pie... Seriously I like pumpkin pie :)

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
for me it isn't so much the cravings and emtions...it's the crappy leg workouts that really bite, I just don't have as much oompf as I would like and always end up disappointed in my squats....so sad

alyse

alyse

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2011
:( I get lethargic and have to force myself to do my exercises. lol

Y

yadira0020

TID Lady Member
Dec 1, 2011
I swear I am only "normal" on week out of each month. I also have PMDD, and it is the worst. Not only does my stomach swell to that of a 5mth pregnant woman, but my cravings and need to snack are ridiculous. I have learned to help with all these swings by drinking chamomile tea when I want to reach for something sweet. Also, diet hot cocoa (only 6g carbs and 25 calories) helps me with that sweet tooth craving.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic