Latest Member
Majora7
What's New?

Thanks Shine

baseballrder

baseballrder

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2010
The most knowledgable guy I have ever came across invited me over. I started back on Truemuscle over 10 years ago, with Pecs, Shine, Tattoojr, etc etc lots of very good bros who taught me so much. Been trying to find a home for a while now. Board looks great, see some familiar names. I've been training for 18 years, currently 6'3", 252, with a focus of getting stronger and preparing to lean down this spring. I've got three notches on my belt from when I joined the darkside 10 years ago. I'll try to help anyone out anyway that I can. I do a lot of reading and learning from those that came before me.

Hope that everyone has a happy and healthy Xmas/ New Year

and thank you again to Shine for the invite

-B

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
welcome to the den. all by the way you did not join the dark side, you join the bright side a good side of BB and AAS

SHINE

SHINE

MuscleHead
Oct 11, 2010
Thanks my friend, it's good to have the old true vets around! Enjoy the den, the Admin is a sloid bro for sure and runs a solid clean board. We need more old true vets like you bro so give your friends a holar! lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID, make yourself at home

baseballrder

baseballrder

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2010
sup bro..glad to have u here..dw
I missed your crazy ass, a board just isn't the same without a deadweight, it's like when Emeril kicks it up a notch with a pinch of extra seasoning and goes "BAM!", deadweight is the "BAM"

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I missed your crazy ass, a board just isn't the same without a deadweight, it's like when Emeril kicks it up a notch with a pinch of extra seasoning and goes "BAM!", deadweight is the "BAM"
Yup DW really kicks things up a notch every time

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
A little behind on my welcomes.....thanks for joining bro.
-CC-