Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Thanks Orange Face Voters

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Good luck getting these hackers to share info with us. This administration just shot themselves in the foot by this bogus arrest.....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Government in general, and perhaps this administration in particular, likes to adopt a bully boy approach. Note Sessions' recent speeches about how much tougher on crime they will be getting, including asset seizure and sentencing. To this he has added the newest one about cracking down on "leakers." That word used to be "whistleblowers" if I recall. If you are in a position of power and are/have been up to no good, the last thing you want is for a leaker to let the general public in on your nasty little secrets. Nowadays, you can even make it a crime.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
First time I fully agree with what Raw Sewage has said.....

This arrest has pretty much shut the door on hackers sharing intel with us, and I dont blame them one bit.....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Doesn't matter does it? Our government has not demonstrated any problem with hackers, and neither have any private sector entities, have they?

If the threat ever seems to materialize, we can trust our government and other established IT people to protect us, without any help from young IT hobbyists who may know a little this and that.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Ha it's all repete from president pasts
Same with Sessions
Same blah blah
Don't believe everything you hear or see
I say punish the fk out of the media
From first hand I lost 4 buddies bc of some dumb fk writer posting our "whereabouts" just to make a name
For his sorry ass

It's happen more than once

Rem Texas border and Mexican sheep farmer killed by Marines???

Ha we where there for a reason and it wasn't no damn farmer we where there for. Let's just say the border was being crossed by non hispanics

But media has to run their mouth

I'm no right wing thumper
I'm more in between but most don't see what has happen to our country
Yet ask s1 outside our country with no ties and you will get ur answer

We will fall --just like Rome and all the others bc of a few things
We have become weak --and sensitive way to much AND damn SKINNY pants
I know Washington is probably rolling over in his grave

And a final note

My neighbor (female 30) from a former Russian state --blonde/blue eyes
She's been here since 18 now a us citizen

We talked one night
"If IS:IS: came down the street over running us what would you do?"

She would join them and beg for her life

Why?

She's Muslim

And for a fact

When faced with a bullet
Face to face

Everyone begs

USA
I'll die for my country and I've proved it 4x I've had my blood spilled

FYI it's sad when a person like me not born in this country bleeds red white n blue more than 50% of the "new breed"

May God bless Us

Peace
Ita

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Lol but kinda true

Attachments

• IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 352
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Lol but kinda true

This isn't a democracy, it's a republic.

Regardless, point your finger at the Obama voters if you want to blame anyone. Those extremists are the ones that helped get "The orange faced president" elected. No one to blame but yourselves.

"Look at all these great things Obama is doing! Look at him give no fucks what the people want! He just does what he wants and its so awesome!"

8 years later...

"I hate that this president does whatever the fuck he wants. We should impeach him..."

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
If Obongo was assassinated the first day he took office then there would be no Trump.
Just read that "I cant breath" scumbag who was choked out by the cop, his family was awarded $4,000,000. Obongo was at his funeral and praised that idiot but not 1 cops funeral in 8 fucking years.. Countless other similar stories. That's why Orange face, hair whatever is in office.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
The pendulum swings both ways. Usually the harder it swings one way it follows with just as hard a swing the other.

You're exactly right. The decisions and results of one presidency helps to dictate the results of the next election. The more precedents that are set by a president, the more it opens the doors for the next president to take the reigns and spin it even more out of control.

This is why the left should be kicking itself in the teeth. Obama set a LOT of precedents and allowed government to swing much wider, giving way for the next president to do the same, plus more. It's the consequences of allowing a president to be reckless. The left LOVE big government, but only when it's for things they believe in. Then they cry when big brother steps in and starts controlling their lives too.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I heard someone say the other day something that stuck with me:

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is a government that is big enough to take away everything you have."

Seems true to me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic