Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Thank You Veterans

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Seriously, thank you for your service! I know we have a decent sized group of military (active, prior, foreign & domestic) even some reservist and I guess we can include the coast guard. I just wanted to say thanks to those who served before me, with me, and now. Regardless of how the media may portray America's opinion of the military, you are appreciated for what you have done.

Here's a challenge though: go have a conversation with the old decrepit WWII Vet at Applebees or golden corral. You'll be able to spot them, they'll have they're veteran hats on this weekend just like they always do. Let them tell you a story from their time.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I take care of a lot of patients in their 70-80-90s with military tattoos in the hospital. It’s a good icebreaker to get a convo going. I never talk war I (vets usually don’t) but we always exchange drinking and or “bird dogging” stories instead. The gleam in their eyes when they remember bar fights and hooch girls from 60 years ago is one of the best parts of my job.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Any pics of the hooch girls? Wondering if Rosie really could do it?:p

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Every day is Veterans Day. I always have to time to acknowledge our Soldiers in uniform. Thank a old guy wearing a USS Hornet hat or attend and support rides for Vets and visit with them.

God Bless America and those who Serve and Protect.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Any pics of the hooch girls? Wondering if Rosie really could do it?:p
http://semi-madman.blogspot.com/201...personal-touch-on.html?m=1&zx=a563a696b647b6d
imgres

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
I was almost a little bit jealous when Rihanna played this one role in the movie Battleship (2012) - but somehow it seems that she herself doesn’t really realize her position in the American society. Well not that I was jealous that she got a plot in a theatre but that America got her from her music to such an almost patriotic film. It wasn’t a problem for me - only it really let me wonder why she didn’t accept the invitation to sing the national anthem at the next super bowl

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I went to Harbor Feieght today to take advantage of the vet sale, they didn't have shit they must not like you ,,,but I do

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks to all our men and women here who have served. I do appreciate your dedication and sacrifice!

God Bless You!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
When people ask me why I served, I pull out and old scrap of newsprint from 20yrs ago and show them...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic