Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Thank You Marx

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
You've brought over a shitload of quality members....you da' man brother. If there was an award for bringing over a shitload of quality members you'd definetly win it. Damn good job....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yes, great job Marx, everyone better rep him!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Rep me for having good family? Rep each brother that stopped by to gather here at my suggestion, that fits better.

I'm truly honored to be associated with the good brothers I have, that is the reward right there, good, stand up family.

That individuals I respect took me up on my recommendation here honors me in a HUGE way, this I know.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
werd, marx you're a good dude. Lunch date soon?

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Great job marx...this place is bumpin' with quality people thanks to you brutha!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
What I did was make sure my family, my CS family, knew there was a safe place to gather, to stay in touch. Brothers who touched my life, many on a daily basis, who were there for personal bests as well as deaths of my loved ones. Brothers who I know if their Mom is sick or if they are dealing with a divorce or surgery of the glorious hope around the birth of a child. I let these important people know we would not lose touch, we could meet here at the Den.

Fuck, any one of us could have led the others to stop by, trusted, proven friends for years stay that way- I just happened to be first.

Admin is a safety conscious man I respect. He has honored our brother AJ when others were cold to him. Lizard King is a trusted brother to me, I know my people are secure. We have a top shelf staff here. It makes sense.

Community is something we make. Look at the shout, that is community, living, happening involvement. Look at the threads, we share what we know. Gotta love the ass pics :) The family grows. Gotta love that.

I'm just a lunkhead who has found his way training, and found brothers on the way. And don't want to lose them as he gains more.

Lets thank admin and staff for a safe, well run home.

I'm just another brother.

Much respect

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
marx myself and the mods here are just another group of brothers and sisters in the mix my man. Its an honor and a privilege to have you on the Iron Den and particpating in this group. We have expanded the group of good brothers a lot over the last month thanks to you.

You are all welcome here and do not have to worry about being threatened to be banned by egomaniac moderators. The mods here were picked with an objective in mind, the members here are vets and men not to be intimidated and treated like children. With all of your help we intend to set a new standard while weeding out the trash and attracting the best brothers in the community.

Thanks guy.... its a pleasure having you all.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
What I did was make sure my family, my CS family, knew there was a safe place to gather, to stay in touch. Brothers who touched my life, many on a daily basis, who were there for personal bests as well as deaths of my loved ones. Brothers who I know if their Mom is sick or if they are dealing with a divorce or surgery of the glorious hope around the birth of a child. I let these important people know we would not lose touch, we could meet here at the Den.

Fuck, any one of us could have led the others to stop by, trusted, proven friends for years stay that way- I just happened to be first.

Admin is a safety conscious man I respect. He has honored our brother AJ when others were cold to him. Lizard King is a trusted brother to me, I know my people are secure. We have a top shelf staff here. It makes sense.

Community is something we make. Look at the shout, that is community, living, happening involvement. Look at the threads, we share what we know. Gotta love the ass pics :) The family grows. Gotta love that.

I'm just a lunkhead who has found his way training, and found brothers on the way. And don't want to lose them as he gains more.

Lets thank admin and staff for a safe, well run home.

I'm just another brother.

Much respect

This post shows the type of brother you are my friend. One of the best guys around. Been a real friend to us all.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
PS. Admin, thanks again for allowing all the good brothers here at your board. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are here to contribute positively.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
A huge thank you to Marx for having brought me over, I feel honored to have been asked.

Admin thank you for letting us hethons over here and giving us safe place to play

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic