Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Texas greetings

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
New here and wanted to introduce myself. I turned 60 this year and started back to the gym to train my wife. She lost 34lbs and began weight training without me. I’m 5’3” 170 and a retired AF veteran, former gym owner and competitive body builder. But that was 35 years ago. We’re in the TX hill country and train at what I call “the old folks” gym, until all this CV craziness. We’ve managed to do maintenance workouts at home but can’t wait to get back to the gym. We’ll definitely be building a home gym after this experience.

I’m looking forward to learning from everyone.
Mike A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board. As you can guess we have a little bit in common.........Texas. Been to the hill country a few times, mostly Austin and trained a few times at the Hyde Park Gym. Still have a few friends there I just don't like going that direction much any more. I am in Houston. Hopefully Tuesday our Governor will have the balls to end this stay at home BS and allow the gyms to open back up. Now I regret getting rid of my garage gym.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Yes sir, I was still active duty while co-owning Icarian Fitness Center in San Antonio, TX during the early eighties. You could call it "the country club.";-) Thank you for your service Chief.
And thank you as well for your service.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic