Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Testosterone

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Really, everyone would be able to give more recommendations, specific to your needs, if you gave more information about yourself. Age, height, weight, build, fitness level, diet & supplements, aas history, current training, TRAINING HISTORY & GOALS, etc..

Depending on how accurately dosed your sustanon is, what you're doing ( may be ) a little more than what some doctors and some of us older farts call "trt," but it's reasonably close to what CFM is advising.
Better to start low and go up after you learn what your body thinks about all this ... judging from blood work and how you feel. Not saying you won't eventually go up, but starting too high too fast might be something you'd regret.

You'll know more a bit after "going on week 2" ;)
Thank you for the feedback. I think I try just 125 mg this coming Thursday and just stay at that dose. I'm not new to training, or dieting. But I am new to sustanon. I've used some orals in the past and the old school prohormones that made your nose bleed after a week. I just want to do this thing right and I understand theres no substitute for hard work, and slower gains are better.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Thank you for the feedback. I think I try just 125 mg this coming Thursday and just stay at that dose. I'm not new to training, or dieting. But I am new to sustanon. I've used some orals in the past and the old school prohormones that made your nose bleed after a week. I just want to do this thing right and I understand theres no substitute for hard work, and slower gains are better.
It's pharmacy grade btw

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I'm, 6"2 roughly 265, I'm 31 years of Age I'm have a lot of muscle but everything needs a lot of work. I need more mass And I need to burn more fat. I eat pretty clean and I eat a lot, throughout the day. My goals are getting huge, and strong and get to a decent body fat percentage. And I don't know what it is now but I can definitely tell you guys i have a lot of work to do.
Imo, I would cut first if your over 12%BF. On 250mg sust you won’t lose any muscle. So u can diet hard. Getting lean will increase your insulin sensitivity and allow for better gains when you bulk. Plus the higher bodyfat the more test will convert to estrogen causing problems when you increase your dosage. If it were me I would stay at 250mg test and cut for 8-12 weeks. If all goes well, Maintain lower bodyfat for 2 to 3 months off cycle, continue to cut if needed and then run a bulk of 500mg test. Assuming you have recovered well.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
That’s pointless. You will just be replacing your natural production. 250mg u may not even be above normal range for you. I would stay at 250mg. When u diet, not on gear, your test levels plummet and that’s why it’s ideal to run a low dose cycle to help maintain muscle. Your 31. Your natural test levels are still probably at high end of range. Do not lower dose imo. You will be shutting down your natural production for essentials no reason imo.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Those guys were talking more about trt for older guys. Older guys don’t need much to get above natural levels.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
That’s pointless. You will just be replacing your natural production. 250mg u may not even be above normal range for you. I would stay at 250mg. When u diet, not on gear, your test levels plummet and that’s why it’s ideal to run a low dose cycle to help maintain muscle. Your 31. Your natural test levels are still probably at high end of range. Do not lower dose imo. You will be shutting down your natural production for essentials no reason imo.
Thank you, for everything. That makes sense. I appreciate everyone's help I'm gonna stay at 250 and work harder in the kitchen and in the gym. Does spliting the dose matter

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Imo, I would cut first if your over 12%BF. On 250mg sust you won’t lose any muscle. So u can diet hard. Getting lean will increase your insulin sensitivity and allow for better gains when you bulk. Plus the higher bodyfat the more test will convert to estrogen causing problems when you increase your dosage. If it were me I would stay at 250mg test and cut for 8-12 weeks. If all goes well, Maintain lower bodyfat for 2 to 3 months off cycle, continue to cut if needed and then run a bulk of 500mg test. Assuming you have recovered well.
Stole the words right out of my mouth. Quality gains are going to happen in the 12-14% BF zone.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Thank you, for everything. That makes sense. I appreciate everyone's help I'm gonna stay at 250 and work harder in the kitchen and in the gym. Does spliting the dose matter
It depends on individual again. If you start noticing acne it’s probably because your test and estrogen levels are all over the place but for many that’s not an issue. Sust has many esters of test including usually propionate which only elevates for roughly 2 days. Ideally, one would inject sust every day because of the prop ester, to keep steady levels. Every other day is usually fine. Twice a week not as good and once a week even less as good. Keep in mind sust usually has a decanoate ester also which takes 6+ weeks to build up and to leave your system before pct can start. I personally don’t like sust for cycles because of this reason. Great for trt imo. I’d prefer test enanthate or cyp injected twice a week for steady levels with less injections.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
It depends on individual again. If you start noticing acne it’s probably because your test and estrogen levels are all over the place but for many that’s not an issue. Sust has many esters of test including usually propionate which only elevates for roughly 2 days. Ideally, one would inject sust every day because of the prop ester, to keep steady levels. Every other day is usually fine. Twice a week not as good and once a week even less as good. Keep in mind sust usually has a decanoate ester also which takes 6+ weeks to build up and to leave your system before pct can start. I personally don’t like sust for cycles because of this reason. Great for trt imo. I’d prefer test enanthate or cyp injected twice a week for steady levels with less inje

It depends on individual again. If you start noticing acne it’s probably because your test and estrogen levels are all over the place but for many that’s not an issue. Sust has many esters of test including usually propionate which only elevates for roughly 2 days. Ideally, one would inject sust every day because of the prop ester, to keep steady levels. Every other day is usually fine. Twice a week not as good and once a week even less as good. Keep in mind sust usually has a decanoate ester also which takes 6+ weeks to build up and to leave your system before pct can start. I personally don’t like sust for cycles because of this reason. Great for trt imo. I’d prefer test enanthate or cyp injected twice a week for steady levels with less injections.
So how much can I do every other day the whole 250 or 125?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It's commendable that you're prioritizing caution and research with your sustanon journey. Slow and steady wins the race, right? Speaking of research, I came across this website xxxxx that offers a wide array of products. Just remember, safety first, and always consult with professionals before diving into such supplements. Best of luck with your fitness endeavors!
No sources!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
LosaHilly, I've sent you a warning. Next time you're banned, not a temp ban, but permanent.
If you don't know the board rules, go find them and read them. It's not difficult.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic