Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Testosterone

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
What is the best ester of testosterone, or is the mixture of them the best, looking for good (sources) of information.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
What is the best ester of testosterone, or is the mixture of them the best, looking for good (sources) of information.
It is dependent on your liver genotype. Different genotypes are better at cleaving esters than others. Your liver might save more of the test from enanthate or cypionate, where mine might be the other way.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
I digress thank you for the feedback.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
It is dependent on your liver genotype. Different genotypes are better at cleaving esters than others. Your liver might save more of the test from enanthate or cypionate, where mine might be the other way.
Most people say 500 mg per week, do you think going lower like 400 could be better? Also at what point would the dose be too low to not benefit from

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Most people say 500 mg per week, do you think going lower like 400 could be better? Also at what point would the dose be too low

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Most people say 500 mg per week, do you think going lower like 400 could be better? Also at what point would the dose be too low to not benefit from
Again, it depends on your liver genotype. There are guys who can run 125-150 mg of test a week for TRT and have a total test of 1000-1100, while I have seen others who need 300 mg a week to attain the same level. My genotype is efficient at cleaving the ester from the test, so I am considered a high responder. 150 mg of test a week is enough to put me at the top of the normal range for TRT. Because of this, I never go above 350 mg of test a week anymore when I am on a cycle. However, if I was a low responder this would barely be enough for TRT. You will never know until you run your test and do labs.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
I was talking about this with a doctor friend, who I know from a previous BB forum. He told me he uses cyp, not enanthate, because the pharmacological properties of enanthate cause him problems. As he studied biochemistry, I think he's pretty aware of this sort of stuff?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Again, it depends on your liver genotype. There are guys who can run 125-150 mg of test a week for TRT and have a total test of 1000-1100, while I have seen others who need 300 mg a week to attain the same level. My genotype is efficient at cleaving the ester from the test, so I am considered a high responder. 150 mg of test a week is enough to put me at the top of the normal range for TRT. Because of this, I never go above 350 mg of test a week anymore when I am on a cycle. However, if I was a low responder this would barely be enough for TRT. You will never know until you run your test and do labs.
Exactly. I'm 58 and prescribed 200mg cyp/wk which keeps me in the 500-700 range which is within the normal range for my age and makes my doc happy.
Thing is numbers don't always tell the whole story. Just because you're within a" range" , doesn't mean you feel good at those numbers. I still feel like a slug at those numbers, so I supplement an additional 100mg/wk on my own. For me, 300mg/wk is just a being able to function dose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic