Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Testosterone undeconate dosing

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I am sure there are a few that completely doubt whether or not testosterone undeconate works as prescribed to keep serum testosterone levels in the normal range. I have been doing this stuff for years at 750mg/month. Because of my recent high blood pressure that is being treated by a cardiologists that is now under controlled so I wanted to drop my dose some. Research shows that you should prime the system by doing 750mg once for two months and then 750mg every 10-14 days. So what test levels can you expect?

Now, I have to tell you I am totally shocked at what I just got back from Quest today. My last dose of test undeconate was 750mg 10 weeks ago Monday (drew blood on Tuesday). Serum testosterone was 981 (250-827ng/dL). I am 65 years old. Needless to say I am going to go 14 weeks and try to at least get it down to the 750 range. I am not competing so I honestly don't need it at this range. How do I feel......I feel great, good muscular size and strength even though I have dropped 30 pounds in the past 4 months.

My comprehensive metabolic panel came back GREAT! PSA O.7 (< 4.0 ng/dL). ALT/AST values were up but most likely due to the statin I am taking as well as training, protein diet and muscle mass. Glucose was 84!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic