Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Testosterone therapy

dsiegel1972

dsiegel1972

Oct 16, 2013
Question, I am 42 and have been on Cypionate for about 6 mos. Prescribed by my Dr for low T. It was under 100, I am doing 200mg every 2 weeks and have thrown a pro hormone cycle in it once while on it. But I have recently started getting major sensitivity in my chest which I think is a higher estrogen level issue. I am going back to Dr to get this checked in a couple weeks. His suggestion until I get back to see him is quit the shots. Any thoughts on how I can lower my estrogen level. I havent done anything that would mess with my t - levels other than shots in a couple mos. Thoughts would be appreciated

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
If you dont want to wait a couple weeks for the doc and rather then shoot in the dark on what it is. My suggestion would be first get some bloodwork done.

http://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/8375-Get-your-bloodwork-done-for-50 Here's a code for July save another %15 h5j4g1b

If you dont mind paying out of pocket, keep in mind is this is outside of insurance and will cost you about forty something bucks. This would give you a idea whats going on and if your estrogen is high and if it is you can start taking a AI. Now which AI is a another conversation depending on how high you are and your symptoms. Hope this helps

dsiegel1972

dsiegel1972

Oct 16, 2013
Thanks will look into it, will most likely wait for doc and get my blood work done play it safe

A

Augerdog

Mar 12, 2014
I would try some exemestane. You want to stop the gyno quickly

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
If you can see a noticeable difference get you hands on some legit Letro! 2.5 mg's till sensitivity subsidies . Then Adex or Aromasin as part of your regiment! I also couldn't agree more with im!!.... Bloodwork is very important! Where I'm @ I can't do the online bloodwork.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic