Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Testosterone therapy gives women the hornies

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
When men have a problem getting erections, they have 3 drugs to choose from to straighten things out. If their libido hits the skids - no problem - a shot of testosterone will perk them up.

What do women have? Nothing! Loss of sexual desire is the most prevalent sexual problem facing women of all ages. While loss of sexual desire is common in postmenopausal women, it affects as many as 45% of women under age 50. Researchers from George Washington University, in a review of literature, concluded that testosterone supplements enhance the sexual response in women. Most studies examined the effects of the hormone on women over 40, but several used women as young as 20. Without exceptions, the studies found that testosterone supplementation enhanced such factors as the frequency of intercourse, number and intensity of orgasms, interest and desire for sex, frequency of sexual fantasies, sexual satisfaction, pleasure from masturbation, improved sensation and sexual responsiveness. Testosterone can cause side effects such as acne, water retention and abnormal hair growth. Excessive testosterone can cause deepening of the voice, which few women want. Many women experience clitoral enlargement from the hormone that may depress orgasms in some, but enhance them in others. The effects of testosterone on the risk of breast cancer, heart disease and stroke in women are unknown. (Source: International Journal Impotence Research)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Interesting....I wonder what the specific dosages and duration were for the study

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I wonder if I could slip my wife about 10 mg of dbol to give her libdo a boost???? I know at 30 MG I am ready to fuck a hot coffee cup!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I wonder if I could slip my wife about 10 mg of dbol to give her libdo a boost???? I know at 30 MG I am ready to fuck a hot coffee cup!

Ya, I never thought that would be true about dbol, but it sure is. It's more of a libido boost than even straight test for me (maybe because it's fast acting).

But, here's a question....if dbol gives men gyno, what does it give women? If it made their boobs bigger you know it would already be marketed as a breast enhancement drug and someone would be makin bank right now.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Ya, I never thought that would be true about dbol, but it sure is. It's more of a libido boost than even straight test for me (maybe because it's fast acting).

But, here's a question....if dbol gives men gyno, what does it give women? If it made their boobs bigger you know it would already be marketed as a breast enhancement drug and someone would be makin bank right now.

hmmmm... I wish I was single.. I wold find me a test specimen and see what would happen then I would also take advantage of the sexual sides....

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
hmmmm... I wish I was single.. I wold find me a test specimen and see what would happen then I would also take advantage of the sexual sides....

Test specimen...hmmmm...I would imagine you could advertise in the "casual encounters" section of craigslist that you are looking for a test specimen and likely find one. Have you ever looked through that section? Shit is unreal! Don't look through "all" though, then you get a bunch of Jeton's lookin to get it on with straight dudes...sick world out there

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
That's good to know

Last edited by a moderator:
cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
my girl on var was a horny one. the orgasam she had came from real deep and she would gush it got to the point she want it only in the shower.
i have also heard the cealis is great for the female orgasam.

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
DHEA is another thing that does ladies a lot of good.. There has actually been a lot of studies done on the effects of women and they greatly outweigh the negatives.. Ill find some literature and post it up....

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
DHEA, important source of sex steroids in men and even more in women.
Labrie F.

Research Center in Molecular Endocrinology, Oncology and Human Genomics, Laval University and Laval University Hospital Research Center (CRCHUL), Quebec, Canada. [email protected]

Abstract
A major achievement from 500 million years of evolution is the establishment of a high secretion rate of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) by the human adrenal glands coupled with the indroduction of menopause which stops secretion of estrogens by the ovary. Cessation of estrogen secretion at menopause eliminates the risks of endometrial hyperplasia and cancer which would result from non-opposed estrogen stimulation during the post-menopausal years. In fact, from the time of menopause, DHEA becomes the exclusive and tissue-specific source of sex steroids for all tissues except the uterus. Intracrinology, a term coined in 1988, describes the local formation, action and inactivation of sex steroids from the inactive sex steroid precursor DHEA. Over the past 25 years most, if not all, the genes encoding the human steroidogenic and steroid-inactivating enzymes have been cloned and sequenced and their enzymatic activity characterized. The problem with DHEA, however, is that its secretion decreases from the age of 30 years and is already decreased, on average, by 60% at time of menopause. In addition, there is a large variability in the circulating levels of DHEA with some post-menopausal women having barely detectable serum concentrations of the steroid while others have normal values. Since there is no feedback mechanism controlling DHEA secretion within 'normal' values, women with low DHEA will remain with such a deficit of sex steroids for their remaining lifetime. Since there is no other significant source of sex steroids after menopause, one can reasonably believe that low DHEA is involved, in association with the aging process, in a series of medical problems classically associated with post-menopause, namely osteoporosis, muscle loss, vaginal atrophy, fat accumulation, hot flashes, skin atrophy, type 2 diabetes, memory loss, cognition loss and possibly Alzheimer's disease. A recent randomized, placebo-controlled study has shown that all the signs and symptoms of vaginal atrophy, a classical problem recognized to be due to the hormone deficiency of menopause, can be rapidly improved or corrected by local administration of DHEA without systemic exposure to estrogens. In addition, the four domains of sexual dysfucntion are improved. For the other problems of menopause, although similar large scale, randomized and placebo-controlled studies usually remain to be performed, the available evidence already strongly suggests that they could be improved, corrected or even prevented by exogenous DHEA. In men, the contribution of adrenal DHEA to the total androgen pool has been measured at 40% in 65-75-year-old men. Such data stress the necessity of blocking both the testicular and adrenal sources of androgens in order to achieve optimal benefits in prostate cancer therapy. On the other hand, the comparable decrease in serum DHEA levels observed in both sexes has less consequence in men who continue to receive a practically constant supply of testicular sex steroids during their whole life. In fact, in men, the appearance of hormone-deficiency symptoms common to women is observed at a later age and with a lower degree of severity. Consequently, DHEA replacement has shown much more easily measurable beneficial effects in women. Most importantly, despite the non-scientific and unfortunate availability of DHEA as a food supplement in the United States, a situation that discourages rigorous clinical trials on the crucial physiological and therapeutic role of DHEA, no serious adverse event related to DHEA has ever been reported in the world literature (thousands of subjects exposed) or in the monitoring of adverse events by the FDA (millions of subjects exposed), thus indicating, as expected from its known physiology, the excellent safety profile of DHEA. With today's knowledge, one can reasonably suggest that DHEA offers the promise of a safe and efficient replacement therapy for the multiple problems related to hormone deficiency after menopause without the risks associated with estrogen-based or any other treatments.

PMID: 20541662 [PubMed - in process]

niko

niko

Sep 16, 2010
25mg a week of cyp or enanthate is a sweet spot for women from what i read. My wife is really thinking about it but i would rather see her try HGH 1iu a day 5on 2 off. I think the benefits of HGH all around would be better JMHO.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
When men have a problem getting erections, they have 3 drugs to choose from to straighten things out. If their libido hits the skids - no problem - a shot of testosterone will perk them up.

What do women have? Nothing! Loss of sexual desire is the most prevalent sexual problem facing women of all ages. While loss of sexual desire is common in postmenopausal women, it affects as many as 45% of women under age 50. Researchers from George Washington University, in a review of literature, concluded that testosterone supplements enhance the sexual response in women. Most studies examined the effects of the hormone on women over 40, but several used women as young as 20. Without exceptions, the studies found that testosterone supplementation enhanced such factors as the frequency of intercourse, number and intensity of orgasms, interest and desire for sex, frequency of sexual fantasies, sexual satisfaction, pleasure from masturbation, improved sensation and sexual responsiveness. Testosterone can cause side effects such as acne, water retention and abnormal hair growth. Excessive testosterone can cause deepening of the voice, which few women want. Many women experience clitoral enlargement from the hormone that may depress orgasms in some, but enhance them in others. The effects of testosterone on the risk of breast cancer, heart disease and stroke in women are unknown. (Source: International Journal Impotence Research)

i could really use a loss of sexual desire lol with no chemicals i fall into the abnormally high range but on cycle.. it effects sleep.. and thinking.. and anything resembling focus.. ya know how i knew the prop kicked in this time? i woke up at 3am ready to rip something to pieces lol couldnt even go back to sleep no matter how hard i tried to.. fix it. .nothing helped lol i have yet to make it thru the night since thursday lol my focus is nonexistant... when the hell do i get one of these LOSS of desire side effects lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic