Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Testosterone therapy gets women sexually aroused

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
When men have a problem getting erections, they have 3 drugs to choose from to straighten things out. If their libido hits the skids - no problem - a shot of testosterone will perk them up.

What do women have? Nothing! Loss of sexual desire is the most prevalent sexual problem facing women of all ages. While loss of sexual desire is common in postmenopausal women, it affects as many as 45% of women under age 50.

Researchers from George Washington University, in a review of literature, concluded that testosterone supplements enhance the sexual response in women. Most studies examined the effects of the hormone on women over 40, but several used women as young as 20. Without exceptions, the studies found that testosterone supplementation enhanced such factors as the frequency of intercourse, number and intensity of orgasms, interest and desire for sex, frequency of sexual fantasies, sexual satisfaction, pleasure from masturbation, improved sensation and sexual responsiveness.

Testosterone can cause side effects such as acne, water retention and abnormal hair growth. Excessive testosterone can cause deepening of the voice, which few women want. Many women experience clitoral enlargement from the hormone that may depress orgasms in some, but enhance them in others. The effects of testosterone on the risk of breast cancer, heart disease and stroke in women are unknown.

(Source: International Journal Impotence Research)

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I wish my doc would put me on test. So far, I didn't try injects but AndroGel and I had good results.

VULT

VULT

Sep 25, 2010
My ex-wife used to inject a low dose of test (don't remember the ester) weekly @50mg. Very 'nymphonic' and made a certain part of her anatomy swell up, and extra sensitive.

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
I like to toss 1/2 a blue pill in wifes coffee lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic