Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Testosterone Suspension Knots

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I recently started using a new testosterone suspension as part of my pre workout. I've been happy with my performance on it, but have run into a prob. The susp is a little chunky and ocasionally the pin gets clogged. I can usually pull the plunger back, breaking the clog, and and then resume the injection. On two occasions I couldn't break the clog so tried to apply firm pressure and just push it out. Both times the clog broke loose rapidly and I ended up blasting the remainder of the dose into the sight at warp speed. Now I have hard knots in both locations that have been there for a week. They have no heat and no pain.....just two hard lumps sticking out of the muscle. Anyone dealt with this or have any ideas?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Re: Suspension Knots

i would think it is an increased inflammatory reaction. maybe try the whole foam roller thing on it or depending on its location there are these poulitice pads sold for horses but i use them for every animal myself included. they are called animallintex pads. you can order them online. get it wet with hot water and apply to the affected area, place a firm wrap around it and leave it there overnight. it is amazing at drawing down such areas. dont know why it works but it does. i used them on my knee post ACL and it would bring down all the swelling overnight. really speeds healing.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Thanks ATW...I should add that I tried rolling it, but to no avail. The injections were only 0.7mL each and the knots are a little smaller than a marble, but firm. The knots just move under the roller. I may try rollingthe with a rigid object. I will look into the poultice pads too.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010

water or oil based? Try using heat prior to injecting to break up all the compound. Stick vial in the oven for a few minutes should do the trick....

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Water based 75mg/mL....does heat work on water base as well?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010

Yes, it works. Test Susp is stubborn in either form, oil or h2o. So reheating will help alleviate the knots and other issues your having (clogging of the syringe). FYI- When made in the lab, heat is used to melt down the compound, same process as making an oil base product.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Very nice, I wasn't aware that water based compounds could be restored thru heat.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010

As an oil base, the compound starts clumping after only a few hours. Thus heat is needed at each injection, unless your injecting with a straw!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Turkey baster?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

For the knots check out the local mall... A lot of them have asians doing chair massages at a kiosk. Throw a couple bucks at em and tell them deep tissue on the knots. They'll break those things up for sure.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

I recently started using a new test suspension as part of my pre workout. I've been happy with my performance on it, but have run into a prob. The susp is a little chunky and ocasionally the pin gets clogged. I can usually pull the plunger back, breaking the clog, and and then resume the injection. On two occasions I couldn't break the clog so tried to apply firm pressure and just push it out. Both times the clog broke loose rapidly and I ended up blasting the remainder of the dose into the sight at warp speed. Now I have hard knots in both locations that have been there for a week. They have no heat and no pain.....just two hard lumps sticking out of the muscle. Anyone dealt with this or have any ideas?

Yeah i had the same issue when i used suspension, they will go away but it takes a few weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic