Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) in Testosterone Deficient men - effects on fat loss, wai

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I being doing blood work every three months for the past 7-8 years, I keep the the print outs for my records and see how my body is reacting to the compounds I'm using, for the first couple of years it was rough cause I had to find out what worked and didn't work, also I had to tell my Doctor what I needed cause he didn't have a clue what he was doing, the good thing is that he has an open mind about it, but he does every kind of physical exams to X-Rays to check my bone density and a bunch of other things. Now to the article my hemoglobin gets pretty high and I can feel my body not working right so I donate blood every three months, other than that everything else is been fine. The only thing I can add to this is from personal experience is that my body has become used to using test, the reason I say this is cause I been increasing the amount of test I use weekly after a couple of years, my blood levels show my test levels start decreasing, my Doctor wants me to be around 800-1000.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic