Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Testosterone Replacement for life

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Im 31 and my levels are are crap. Multiple test ran and no answer to why. My tes is 48 and my free tes is 4. Doc put me on 200mg EOW and my levels havent came up at all. My level to begin with was 147 and after 3months went to 48. the free tes started at 6 and went to 4. Any help would be greatful

You should start your own thread brother.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Im 31 and my levels are are crap. Multiple test ran and no answer to why. My tes is 48 and my free tes is 4. Doc put me on 200mg EOW and my levels havent came up at all. My level to begin with was 147 and after 3months went to 48. the free tes started at 6 and went to 4. Any help would be greatful

Talk to your doc. Blood work will show its inadequate.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

YOUR doctor is a dumb shit and evidently does not understand a damn thing about hormones suspended attached to an ester with active life/half.

200mg of cyp injected on Monday for example will only leave you with 100mg left in your system at the end of the week, the second week you will have almost no test at all in your system, the second 100mg will be all gon by next inject. A damn hormonal roller coaster!!!

Weekly injections are a must with a shorter ester like cypionate.

True half life of cyp is 8 days tops depending on the carrier it's in. Active Life is only two weeks, but at the end of those two weeks your body crashes to nothing! Reason why Every week injects are a must.

IF the morons would inject every week you would find those test levels creeping up to the high side.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
500mg/week is not TRT, that's a cycle! An actual TRT dosage that will keep your T levels in the normal range is anywhere from 70-200mg/week. If you want to read up on the cutting edge TRT techniques, read Dr. Crislers's stuff. Check out the TRT articles he's written on this site below. You can also visit with him, but he doesn't take insurance and is expensive.

http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

Swale knows his shit, and imo is the best there is for an HRT DOC.

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
are you guys seeing an actual clinic for low test or are you all seeing a family DOC? I live out in the sticks so for me to go to a clinic like the mayo clinic or something its not a short trip, and een worst if i have to make several trips

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
are you guys seeing an actual clinic for low test or are you all seeing a family DOC? I live out in the sticks so for me to go to a clinic like the mayo clinic or something its not a short trip, and een worst if i have to make several trips

Family doctor but he knows his stuff and follows Crisler on his hrt ideas.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I know what you mean Jixter. I'm 200 miles from the nearest "city". All the doctors in my town have pissed me off because of their fear of treating anyone within that F***ing "normal range". Don't matter what symptoms you exhibit. Good luck to you. I'm still looking for a provider that'll let me use my insurance.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic