Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Testosterone Phenylpropinate (TPP)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
From what I have read this particular ester of Test is ~5 day half life...

So my question is this... why dont we see this ester offered more readily?

I for one would like to see it because it would virtually eliminate the need for a prop kickstart and the scheduling would be the same as it would for the Cyp and Enan... While still keeping hormone levels stable... And the Lag time for PCT would be just a few days...

The best of both worlds...

So.. Why don't we see this more often?

Now the real question is...

I you COULD get it how would you want it dosed? I myself would want 250mg/ml... but is it possible? is this stuff like prop inasmuch as you cant get much past 100mg/ml without serious crashing issues or PAIN???

does anyone have any answers?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
My pharmacist only stocks TPP at 150mg/ml. I think with a short half life and 250mg/ml, dosing would be difficult.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I haven't used this either, but plan on using this in November, it should be dosed around 150 ever 3rd day, from the research I've done, but yeah IC, best of both worlds.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Ive been out of the loop for a bit but this sounds great. I love the way NPP works and pinning prop every day gets old fast after a couple of months. Keep us updated....and if anyone has experience I would love to hear about it.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
this one that i have been looking at to kick the bulk off this winter. i have heard it has a bite to it but thats not a big so long as it works well.
i'm not a fan of orals so this will be great to exclude the Prop from the 1st 5 weeks.
yeah pinning ed gets old fast.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
150 mg... thats about what I was thinking... e3d dosing would not be that difficult... even at 250...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
150 mg... thats about what I was thinking... e3d dosing would not be that difficult... even at 250...

I was seriously just thinking of 100mgs M,W,F with the pins and starting there, then going up, if it comes 150mg/ml, then I'll start there. But best of Every world :)

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
From what I have read this particular ester of Test is ~5 day half life...

So my question is this... why dont we see this ester offered more readily?

I for one would like to see it because it would virtually eliminate the need for a prop kickstart and the scheduling would be the same as it would for the Cyp and Enan... While still keeping hormone levels stable... And the Lag time for PCT would be just a few days...

The best of both worlds...

So.. Why don't we see this more often?

Now the real question is...

I you COULD get it how would you want it dosed? I myself would want 250mg/ml... but is it possible? is this stuff like prop inasmuch as you cant get much past 100mg/ml without serious crashing issues or PAIN???

does anyone have any answers?

It's funny you mention this IC because I was wondering the other day why we don't see this ester more often. I think a Winstrol/ Test PP/NPP/ would be a great mini-cycle.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
TPP/NPP/Dbol... dreaming about it

btw, the half life is a little less than 5 days I believe. I've seen resports with anywhere from 3-5 days, so let's go with 4....even better.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
If you can get it to hold at 150/ml, then its either got alot of bb &ba in it OR in EO. Also Prop has 83% test and PProp has 65%. You 'can' pin it 2x/wk but EOD is better obviously. Its more important to keep your test levels high/constant as this is the thing that keeps Estrogen and DHT problems at bay (as long as there's not conversion to either if T is too high). Just some food for thought.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
If you can get it to hold at 150/ml, then its either got alot of bb &ba in it OR in EO. Also Prop has 83% test and PProp has 65%. You 'can' pin it 2x/wk but EOD is better obviously. Its more important to keep your test levels high/constant as this is the thing that keeps Estrogen and DHT problems at bay (as long as there's not conversion to either if T is too high). Just some food for thought.

thats good food jack... so in that sense is is like prop... cant dose it too high and keep it from crashing... IMO and optimal dose would be 200mg/ml... but what I am seeing here and there is that it wont hold that high...

and you still feel like eod is best huh...that almost defeats the purpose... maybe that is why it isnt very popular...

Last edited:
jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
It can be used 2x/wk but you need to realize that your TEST will be fluctuating more that way. It doesn't matter as much with other items ppl use b/c Test is the 'gatekeeper'. What I mean by gatekeeper is that if you use 1g of deca you need the same or more test. So if your test is fluctuating, and falls below any other compounds that are present, then there is increased probability that there will be neg sides.

I def would use TPP with NPP or any other longer estered item. Its just not easy to get anything other than test to be usable normally.

If you are a person who can use EO then its possible, but really is it worth the trouble.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic