Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Testosterone for females advice

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
My wife does 10-12 mg of Testosterone Cyp twice weekly and has for about a year. She loves it and would never go back. Much more energy, great sense of well-being, more muscle gains in the gym, sex drive through the roof(43 yes old). Sides, more peach fuzz, slightly enlarged clit(we BOTH LOVE IT) and honestly that’s it. She said that’s a small
Price to pay considering how good she feels and she’ll never go back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My wife does 10-12 mg of Testosterone Cyp twice weekly and has for about a year. She loves it and would never go back. Much more energy, great sense of well-being, more muscle gains in the gym, sex drive through the roof(43 yes old). Sides, more peach fuzz, slightly enlarged clit(we BOTH LOVE IT) and honestly that’s it. She said that’s a small
Price to pay considering how good she feels and she’ll never go back!

IMO, best way to go and also a good year around base for other cycles. There are always trade offs with testosterone in women, none are life threatening however and the women I know that are on sc TC or pellets will say the same thing (Glasers studies also reflect this). They all have different tolerances for levels of virilization, the positives described above generally outweigh mild and stable virilization. Having said that, if ANY level of virilization is unacceptable, stay clear of all AAS.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Something else to consider for the ladies and T, all you have to do is claim "gender dysphoria." Women that want to have a more androgenous look (more muscle and less female fat distribution) all the way to just short of full trans, find the right doc and they can legally prescribe T as long as it is not for performance enhancement or competitive sports. Maybe even ND or OX although I wouldn't want to run OX long term even low doses. It's all monitored and legal. Guys on the other hand, if you're skinny, have borderline T and shit genetics, you're fucked and so is the doc if they prescribe because you are weak and frail and just not responding well to diet and exercise but otherwise healthy.

Smitty217

Smitty217

Nov 10, 2021
truth!

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’d take Bova’s advice. Start low 10-20 mgs per week & id say to use long esters just to make it easier on you.

wow I just saw how old this was. Oppps.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey Wilson, what do you think about a test base transdermal dosed at 5mg/ML. With the dispensers based on 0.5ML per pump, you'd be dispensing 2.5mg test base with an absorption of about 75%, which would seem to be about the same amount as 10-12mg test cyp (taking into account the ester weight), and you could discontinue more abruptly if any of the sides seemed too much? Just curious on your thoughts.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Hey Wilson, what do you think about a test base transdermal dosed at 5mg/ML. With the dispensers based on 0.5ML per pump, you'd be dispensing 2.5mg test base with an absorption of about 75%, which would seem to be about the same amount as 10-12mg test cyp (taking into account the ester weight), and you could discontinue more abruptly if any of the sides seemed too much? Just curious on your thoughts.
I've had several female clients on creams (script compounded from local age mgmt docs). The results and blood levels varied considerably from client to client. Over time, absorption decreased. It works but how consistent is the blood conc of T? One would have to apply the cream and then measure blood conc of T at 4 , 12 and 24 hrs to get an idea of what's going on and recheck every few months. The one on the intravaginal prep had the best absorption and most consistent blood conc.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've had several female clients on creams (script compounded from local age mgmt docs). The results and blood levels varied considerably from client to client. Over time, absorption decreased. It works but how consistent is the blood conc of T? One would have to apply the cream and then measure blood conc of T at 4 , 12 and 24 hrs to get an idea of what's going on and recheck every few months. The one on the intravaginal prep had the best absorption and most consistent blood conc.
Thanks for the helpful info. Much appreciated!

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
What is really needed is a TC prep with a conc of 25 mg/ml. You see products like "Lady Var", there is a bigger need for "Lady TC".

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic