Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Testosterone for females advice

V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
I've been seriously considering adding a small amount of test (probably prop) to my current var cycle. I've used test prop before, however at doses that were wayyy to high for me (totaling almost 100mg/week),, that was a very short cycle and I was scared away from test after that. However my interest in using it again (at much lower doses), is more to do with the well-being, energy, libido enhancing properties than straight body-building goals (although that does come into it). Curious if any females have used test at lower doses with out devastating sides, and what dose/ester/duration they would recommend.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
My girl used it at 25mg per week. Only side she had was enlarged clit which we both enjoyed.....

Did that subside when she came off or was it permanent ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It went away a few days after the last shot....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
When test prop is typically dosed at 100mg/ML, it must be extremely difficult to dose it properly. If you wanted at little at 25mg/week, you'd have to break a 0.25ML dose into 3 equal parts, which has got to be tough.

I'm wondering if anyone makes test E,C,P for woman that is dosed at 10-25mg/ML so that it would be easier to take. Anohter think a lady should consider is making their own transdermal. You could make it at 10-25mg/ML and then apply it daily. Since you typically absorb only about 50%, you could do a better job ensuring you're not taking too much.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I mean if you have experience with test. Why not run cyp? Only one small shot a week. I know running short esters is better if you aren't familiar with the effects but if you've ran test wouldn't it make sense more than three tiny amounts a week?

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
As MATT said..
My friend runs 20 mg Test E or C per week.
She loves the feeling of well being, the libido, and the increased vaginal sensitivity.
Only sides she got was a little sprinkle of pimples the first week, and hair on her lip grows faster.
The longer ester comes on more gradually and gently. Yes, it would take longer to get out of your system, but you feel the effects slowly coming on, so you could bail.
Jenner knows a lot about this, is generous with info, and really helped me a lot, advising my over 40 female gym buddy.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You dont want a male hormone floating inside a female longer than needed....Thus the reason for short esters....

I mean if you have experience with test. Why not run cyp? Only one small shot a week. I know running short esters is better if you aren't familiar with the effects but if you've ran test wouldn't it make sense more than three tiny amounts a week?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I find with the cyp it is more balanced than the prop. However if you have been scared away from test then that's not the answer. 100 is pretty heavy of a dose. Id cut down to 25 a week. The sides should be minimal at that dose.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey @veronica, Just was browsing the forum and i hadn't posted a response to this. I'm a female and i have ran Test Cyp before. Both with and without Var. I've ran a 1/2cc and also a 1/4 cc as well. My experiences have been good, minimal bad sides....voice, hair, clit. Good sides: strength, libido, no menses. If I would give advise, I would go low at first.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Why would a female wanna take testosterone?

It's like an adult straight republican man wanting to get breast implants

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic