Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

testosterone by prescription - HRT,TRT - TRT Clinic

paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010
Have any of you tired a company like power***** or any other hormone replacement companies? They are offering a special on thier website, It is about $200 for the blood test Etc. The problem I see is that their prices are crazy for test cyp. I wonder if you have to buy it from them, or can you have them give you the prescription so then you could order from overseas with out a problem? Also would Health insurance cover "replacement therapy"? Thanks for your help in advance

Basically what is the catch? Is a TRT clinic worth having a look into?

blubbard

blubbard

TID Lady Member
May 31, 2012
Is your total test below 300? If so, go to a real DR (preferably an endo who knows his shit with regards to TRT), and get a script.

My insurance covers TRT through a doctor. I would imagine the claim would get a little more difficult if you ran through one of these clinics.

Also, why would you order your shit overseas with a legit US prescription. You can get a 5ml vial of Watson Pharma test for around 70 bucks retail at the local WalGreens, or 2 of them for your 5 dollar copay if your insurance covers it.

blubbard

blubbard

TID Lady Member
May 31, 2012
Also, the catch is it's more expensive. However, if your bloodwork is "low normal" you will have a hard time getting a legit prescription from an endo. The clinics are much more liberal. There is some risk with that, and it is embedded in the pricing of the labs and pharmas. You are also more likely to get a higher dose from these clinics. Again, that comes with a cost.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
The catch is your must use their pharmacy. As bubbard said, your script will be higher than the local doc. My script was 400 mg a week but I only use 150mg from my original Rx from local doc before I had to move.

W

Wilboito

Feb 6, 2012
I looked into that cenegenics (sp?). They won't even try to bill your insurance.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Crowman would be the person to ask in the anti aging biz.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic