Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Testing

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Ouch, all words that hurt this morning @rawdeal , why so angry? They out of your favorite fit of Depends at the Pharmacy?
The words were aimed at FD, and not, for a change, at you, Admin sir.

I am even angrier now at FD since he reminded us that Depends can get stuck on semis or any other flat surface if you don't rinse before reusing ... and this is no way to welcome Jayne Scott to the Den, btw.

Since you guys seem so interested in the proper fit for my Depends, that is no longer important since they came out with Depends-With-Suspenders, a marketing concept they stole from the condom industry.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Appears @rawdeal dognapped LKs pup
il_570xN.884201093_fz6n.jpg

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
The words were aimed at FD, and not, for a change, at you, Admin sir.

I am even angrier now at FD since he reminded us that Depends can get stuck on semis or any other flat surface if you don't rinse before reusing ... and this is no way to welcome Jayne Scott to the Den, btw.

Since you guys seem so interested in the proper fit for my Depends, that is no longer important since they came out with Depends-With-Suspenders, a marketing concept they stole from the condom industry.
Best marketing and functional condom innovation ever. All my Magnum's come with suspenders. Helps out a lot with hip thrust slippage.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Appears @rawdeal dognapped LKs pup
il_570xN.884201093_fz6n.jpg
OH SHIT ...so to speak! I have an undiapered Tripod that looks like that one from the side.
Go find "Leonberger" on your own, or just go to

I am not breed-specific, I am RESCUE-specific, specifically specific to special needs Rescues that other well intentioned folks might be less likely to adopt ... but that fucker looks just like my #7 doggo.

Only differences are that my guy is sans diaper, whereas with myself it all Depends ... and my guy only weighs ~40lbs. Maybe mine is a "Toy Leonberger" ... might be why some fuck threw his puppy self out of a car where his leg was destroyed by a following, innocent car.

(don't get me started on Rescues lol)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Best marketing and functional condom innovation ever. All my Magnum's come with suspenders. Helps out a lot with hip thrust slippage.
I'm calling Bullshit on "my Magnums."

Either switch to "Junior Miss" like I had to or just try xxs, or xs ... suspenders are mostly just an advertising ploy.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic