Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Testicular Atrophy

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
Just thought I’d ask but does testicular atrophy always occur, especially for a relatively lower dose (200-400mg/wk) test only cycle?

May sound like a stupid question but I’d liked to hear some feedback.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Can I ask if this is your planned cycle, ? How long are you using? Or Is this for HRT to use all year long. ? How old are you? How long have you been training?

It can happen at lower doses too , especially in the 400mg a week range. Technically anything artificial you put in your body can shut you down. Since your on 200mg to 400mg while on its not a concern. I would plan for a recovery phase when your done with the cycle.

M

medigainz

Dec 14, 2020
Can I ask if this is your planned cycle, ? How long are you using? Or Is this for HRT to use all year long. ? How old are you? How long have you been training?

It can happen at lower doses too , especially in the 400mg a week range. Technically anything artificial you put in your body can shut you down. Since your on 200mg to 400mg while on its not a concern. I would plan for a recovery phase when your done with the cycle.

Oh Forsure have my PCT on deck, wouldn’t have started without it. Just noticed only minimal atrophy this time around.

Gonna paste this from a previous post...

“”My first cycle, young and stupid, ran 400mg Test Cyp/wk with 3 weeks of winny (50mg/day) at the end, a total of 11 weeks . Really just a dumb 21 year old. Didn't need to be touching gear at that age. Bloods were actually perfectly fine about a month after finishing my PCT with the exception of a slightly elevated LDL, just over the cutoff. Didn't touch gear again until now (7 years later).

I only ran about 250mg/wk of Test Cyp for 7 weeks, increasing the dose to 400mg/wk for that last 4 weeks of the cycle, thats it. Truthfully, I just wanted to be more conservative this time around. Probably could just ran 400mg/wk the whole cycle but I wanted to see how I responded with a lower dose. It is what it is. About to finish up next week (this week now)”

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
HPTA is binary: on or off.

If you’re injecting testosterone then it’s off. It’s not the amount of hormone that affects atrophy, it’s the amount of time your system and gonads are switched off.

Use hcg at 250iu 2x/wk whilst on and your gonads will remain active and won’t atrophy.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
As said above, HCG will do the trick while on cycle.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Just thought I’d ask but does testicular atrophy always occur, especially for a relatively lower dose (200-400mg/wk) test only cycle?

May sound like a stupid question but I’d liked to hear some feedback.

Answer......YES, in due time, but it can be avoided. This is why we use HCG <500iu/wk during a cycle.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Just for clarification/accuracy,...HCG will only keep testicals active...your HPTA will still be retarded...PCT will still be necessary!...Don't neglect it!...

Reactions: Jin
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic