Rolanalon
What's New?

Test Undecanoate cruise dosage

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Been sitting on a few bottles for a while now and have been wanting to give it a try. Who uses this to cruise and at what dose do you find it to be effective. How often, every 3 weeks, 4 weeks etc? Do you take/need any ancillaries while on with the long ester?
@Bigtex opinion welcome.
Thanks
-LK

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Cruise: 1.0 ml = 250mg Test U, one shot per week, K*I*S*S. No ancillaries other than a handful of otc stuff for general health.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
How does this ester feel? Never had any pip with cyp or enth with 250 or less. Also never had issue with legit Organon Sust back in the early 2000's but I have had some serious pip with several high mg blends even cut 50/50 with cottonseed oil.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Cruise: 1.0 ml = 250mg Test U, one shot per week, K*I*S*S. No ancillaries other than a handful of otc stuff for general health.
Interesting. I thought the point was to only shoot it every 3 to 4 weeks.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
20-30 day half life depending on the carrier. I thought that was the desire. Are there other potential benefits I'm missing?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
How does this ester feel? Never had any pip with cyp or enth with 250 or less. Also never had issue with legit Organon Sust back in the early 2000's but I have had some serious pip with several high mg blends even cut 50/50 with cottonseed oil.

Feels great to me. Might conceivably depend on who brews it, but I've tried this ester with original EPL, then Nitro, who I was never clear if he was brewing or just reselling a semi-retired EPL, and recently Ourosoros. All the same, zero pip.

Interesting. I thought the point was to only shoot it every 3 to 4 weeks.

20-30 day half life depending on the carrier. I thought that was the desire. Are there other potential benefits I'm missing?

Looks like my approach caused confusion. My answer to LK was just that, an answer to LK. Not necessarily a recommendation. I'm guessing the point was to create a Test option that could be shot every 4 weeks, and more for true trt rather than for the cruising level those of us who simply refuse to be sensible might choose. When I first read about it, TU was the trt of choice in Europe, where a bigger dose was administered less frequently, but it was not approved by the FDA, where Cyp was the Test of choice. More recently I think it has been approved in the USA, although my cynical self expects some inertia from doctors who have always prescribed Cyp(?) MY approach would work ok for my purposes if I used Sust or Cyp or Enth I guess, but in theory the blood levels will be a little more stable with the TU. I could double the dose and shoot every 2 weeks too, but I suppose the levels are some (negligible?) degree more stable my way .... I guess. Plus, it's sorta stupid, but after always griping to myself about being a pincushion, it's hard for me to cut back to less than once per week, go figure lol.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I love test U. I've run in at 250mg (1CC) every two weeks, and didn't feel any dipping in my levels. I've also run it at 300mg (>1CC) every two weeks. With that I would pin HCG at 500IU 1x/wk. No need for any AI.

Very nice if you're traveling a bit, and don't feel comfortable taking stuff with you. Just pin before you go, and smooth sailing. I've run it like that for a couple years straight. Ran out of it, and Nitro disappeared, so I had to buy a bunch of test E before Ouroboros showed up. Once I run through the test E I have, I'll go back to the test U. It's just easier pinning once every 2 weeks instead of every week.

Haven't tried to extend my pinning schedule to every 3 or 4 weeks.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I do 375mg on the 1st and 15th. It's the easiest way to remember since my Gubment check comes then too.

I run short esters and pin every time I swipe meh EBT card.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
idk if I would like it. The longer the ester the less I like lately. I hate pinning but the short esters just seem to work better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic