Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Test / Tren Ratio

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
I have a friend who is currently using Test E at 600mg/week (has a fairly extensive history with this) and wants to add some Tren A to increase lean muscle mass on a few bodyparts. He's never taken Tren A before and isn't looking for massive size increases, so he's looking to use an effective but conservative dose.

All other things being equal, what would you guys suggest for a Test / Tren ratio?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
50mg per day is plenty.
I don't believe in ratios, as a matter of fact unless he is already a monster600mg of test is probably too much.

Reactions: Jin
Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
200-300mg of legit tren is all I need.

RickHarley

RickHarley

Jul 8, 2019
Ive run about 1200mg of test E and 800mg tren ace with 350mg/week dbol.
Minimal issues. BP being the only one that I was concerned enough to check regularly using a home monitor.
But this is not my first rodeo with tren, and I have run MOSTLY high dose test cycles in the past, so Im very comfortable with test in general at almost any dosage. Just play it smart, ladder up the tren slow, dont get cocky with long esters.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
No sides here from Tren but I've run 1250/wk of both Tren Ace, Mast P, and Test P (eventually switched to TE) and yes, multi injections pin cushion. great cycle but wouldnt recommend it. start low and see you are with it. Ran high Tren E but like the comparison to prefer the Ace ester on it mixed with TC/TE

RickHarley

RickHarley

Jul 8, 2019
Ive run about 1200mg of test E and 800mg tren ace with 350mg/week dbol.
Minimal issues. BP being the only one that I was concerned enough to check regularly using a home monitor.
But this is not my first rodeo with tren, and I have run MOSTLY high dose test cycles in the past, so Im very comfortable with test in general at almost any dosage. Just play it smart, ladder up the tren slow, dont get cocky with long esters.
I repeat twice just to be a smart. Think before do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I agree with LG, 50mg/day is just fine. I don't get significant gains in lean mass, but I get a body recomp effect that makes it look like I'm bigger. And that's what it's all about, at least for me.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
He settled on 150mg Test E and 50mg Tren A eod. He's still cutting on it but also putting on a bit of size as well. He's raving about it. Figured a relatively low dose of Tren A would be in order since this is his first time with it.

M

MillerC

Jul 22, 2019
Also agreed with Lg, 50mg Tren A ed or eod is plenty for an effective but conservative dose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic