Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test Suspension Injections with 27g

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Ok, i've been researching this for a while and there are mixed opinions about it. Some say it can be done while others say it can't. What do you think?

Last edited:

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
depends on your gear.. Dpharm and the old aquaviron as well as the original Univet would slide through a slin pin with ease. Micronized powder is my guess. If you don't have it, then you need to purify what you do have.

Many claim to be micronized, but they ain't and it will not go through the even the largest of slin pins..

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I have always is 25 - 27 gauge for Suspension and Winstrol injections. I dont really like Suspension because it feels really weird while being injected.... might just be me.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
It requires daily injections but it very fast in and out of the system so ones ends up with less overall cycling time and faster jump into pct.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It requires daily injections but it very fast in and out of the system so ones ends up with less overall cycling time and faster jump into pct.

I like it because if you truly can get some made with micronized powder, then it will fit through a 29g or 30g slin pin with no problem. This will allow you to site inject areas with about 1CC or less that you normally wouldn't think of with a 23g. For me, this includes the biceps, triceps, traps, and pecs. It's always good to have a host of different injection sites....boo to scar tissue!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Sounds great but i don't know how to brew it. Do you think i can do it with Sciroxx? They have the "best injectables" reputation. I really don't feel like sticking a 23g everyday to my body...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm trying to find out myself if sciroxx has micronized suspension. I love all their other injects I've tried, but have yet to get any solid feedback on the suspension. Btw, suspension does hurt a little bit for me almost immediately post injection. But the pain doesn't linger like with prop because there's no ester.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I honestly don't mind the pain and if i find micronized test suspension i'll go with it for my next run. I am just sick of waiting the long esters kick in. Do you know by any chance who makes micronized test suspension?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I honestly don't mind the pain and if i find micronized test suspension i'll go with it for my next run. I am just sick of waiting the long esters kick in. Do you know by any chance who makes micronized test suspension?

I think you just have to be the guinea pig bro. I would say order just 1 bottle of sciroxx suspension and see if you can push it through a 27 or 29 guage pin. That's the only way you can be sure. I don't know of any others off the top of my head. You could always ask the rep or 5star on BBE and see what they say.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yeah, good idea. I am going to do that! Thanks bro! :)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok, i've been researching this for a while and there are mixed opinions about it. Some say it can be done while others say it can't. What do you think?

I did it with a 31 reinhart

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic