Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test Suspension Injections with 27g

H

hugec2

Sep 15, 2010
Ya most suspensions as well as primo's we use slin pins for... All my home brew aminos are used with them too.. After a while you just get tired of being a giant pin cushion..

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Ya most suspensions as well as primo's we use slin pins for... All my home brew aminos are used with them too.. After a while you just get tired of being a giant pin cushion..

Ya, I don't mind injecting ED if it's with a slin pin. The scar tissue is minimal

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
How did this end up working out Rein?

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Is TNE an oil base Test Suspension? Which is better oil base or H20 base?

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
been using DP test susp in water which says it's micronized and it's def strong as shit but i can hardly get 1cc thru a friggin 25g 5/8' pin without using L-Carnitine to thin it and even then it's hard.even get problems with my 23g 1" pins.sometimes i have to keep reaspirating or just pull out and pin another sight.gettin old.just cracked open my last 20ml bottle of oil tne at 50mg/ml.far easier.i like the entire DP line but it's gettin to me pinning thisshit everyday but i got a shitload so cheap i couldn't pass up on it.got 3 bottles left.after they're gone i doubt i'll pin water based ever again.can't for the life of me seeing any susp goin thru a slin pin.no way...i do like it tho.bulks me up pretty fast altho it shuts me down just as quick...

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Yummmmm. Univet test suspension was the shit. 27 gauge no probs. Loved that stuff.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
There is one lab I know of that makes a tne in oil that would flow through 27-29 with ease. Ethyl oleate and guaicol as a solvent its as thin or thinner than water based, I'm sure one could do the same with winstrol. But then some don't like eo and guaicol is some pretty nasty stuff.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
been using DP test susp in water which says it's micronized and it's def strong as shit but i can hardly get 1cc thru a friggin 25g 5/8' pin without using L-Carnitine to thin it and even then it's hard.even get problems with my 23g 1" pins.sometimes i have to keep reaspirating or just pull out and pin another sight.gettin old.just cracked open my last 20ml bottle of oil tne at 50mg/ml.far easier.i like the entire DP line but it's gettin to me pinning thisshit everyday but i got a shitload so cheap i couldn't pass up on it.got 3 bottles left.after they're gone i doubt i'll pin water based ever again.can't for the life of me seeing any susp goin thru a slin pin.no way...i do like it tho.bulks me up pretty fast altho it shuts me down just as quick...
then it's not micronized. you should be having no trouble with a 25g pin if it was.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic