Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test Susp. pre workout?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
What are the thoughs on using Test Suspention maybe 3 weeks prior to starting a cycle only pre workout on a 4 day split doing only compound exercises in preperation for the quick increase in strength that comes from cycle?

I know many lifters that use suspention pre workout to add to the aggressive factor and help em toss up serious weight!

Thoughts????

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I have done it before, it should give you a definite strength boost.

M

maintain

Sep 28, 2010
Technically wouldnt the 3weeks prior really be the start of the cycle...Or would 4 days preworkout not be enuff suspension to shut you down fully? What about usin it preworkout during cycle. How did you run it AJ?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i like to throw test suspention in my dialy injections....maily for a mg boost in test...but its hard to say what i get from it useing it alone because i never just ran test suspention alone....so many anabolics working at one time its hard to judge....But if you think about it...test suspention is super fast acting so everything u get from test you'll get the same factor from test base....thats the big picture...strength and super pumps...Really when it comes down to it...all anabolics have the same effect except its just a diff compound....A matter of fact last month i went threw 50mls of TS....i was doing around 3ccs ed or sometimes 2 ccs at 100mgs per cc...It does give u a better sex drive....i find that to be a fact......dw

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
i agree on daily use. it is so brief you will have huge fluctuation in hormone levels if you dont which almost guarantees sides (certainly mood issues and probably acne)

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I have been blasting 100mg of test base pre workout on my big lift days. Squat, bench, deadlifts. It gives me that extra umph to really put out and go heavier. I havent had any negative effects from it, but I dont get many sides to begin with. All I can say is that it works. I like the oil in base over water suspension. Seems to be a lot less pain involved for me.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The day you start the suspension is the first day of your cycle bro, you know that, lol

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Personally if I was gonna use it I would just be consistent with my dosage to help prevent hormone fluctuations the best you can. Maybe toss in a bit more for your compound multijoint lift days.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Test suspension is good for preworkout IMO....I like oil better than the water based. The water base always makes me sore as shit. I like it with Test prop.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I recently started test suspension in an oil base for a pre workout... stuff is wild!!! Makes me moody as hell though. But aggression is thru the roof at the gym.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic