Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Test Susp. pre workout?

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
Thats what I've heard from everyone... Nothing from the oil based stuff though. 100mg pre workout and I'm on fire!!!

x2 on that one. i cut my teeth on aqua test way back when and i said never again. then the oil come along and i would choose it over any super pump noxplode any day. some really good points in here on this topic. seems like all of us are on the same page on this one. so how far out do you guys hit it pre workout. i try to get between 1-2 hours prior myself

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
x2 on that one. i cut my teeth on aqua test way back when and i said never again. then the oil come along and i would choose it over any super pump noxplode any day. some really good points in here on this topic. seems like all of us are on the same page on this one. so how far out do you guys hit it pre workout. i try to get between 1-2 hours prior myself

I shoot for one to two hours pre. I lift 3x per week and each session is 2 to 2.5 hours long.

I wonder if injection sites matter. Faster absorption thru the delt vs glute?

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
I shoot for one to two hours pre. I lift 3x per week and each session is 2 to 2.5 hours long.

I wonder if injection sites matter. Faster absorption thru the delt vs glute?

yeah we are about the same on timing it. that is a very interesting question. i generally try to hit it in one of the muscle groups i am training that day so it gets worked in real good. just speculating but you would think that a smaller muscle would get it in the system faster cause it doesnt have as much room to disperse out into or it could be the other way around. not basing that off of science but more of a thought

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
yeah we are about the same on timing it. that is a very interesting question. i generally try to hit it in one of the muscle groups i am training that day so it gets worked in real good. just speculating but you would think that a smaller muscle would get it in the system faster cause it doesnt have as much room to disperse out into or it could be the other way around. not basing that off of science but more of a thought

There is some science behind the injection site thing... I'm looking for it now. I've seen it before. Unless I'm confusing it with GH injections sub-q vs IM.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Water based cripples me.

There are ways around that hawkeye. I too loved TS but man it would be so painful and after years of experimentation the right process made it not painful and help from a few guys that had 10 times the experience. Guiacol happened to be something that a lot of aqueous solutions use and my body chemistry and it did not react well with one another. It also depended on the injection site and depth of the injection. I thought for a long time I could not pin a 1-1/2 in in my delt but it turned out I was mistaken and when i sank it deep it did not paralyze my ass. The boost of strength and stamina was intense and so was the BP skyrocketing too lol. Anyhow my thoughts on it are always use TS preworkout and 2 times a day to keep you plasma levels stable. The fluctuation is without question noticeable if you train in the morning rather then at night. If you train in the evening and pin in the am and the pm plan on being aroused by the slightest change in the direction of the wind. TS although I have not used it in a long time was probably my favorite hence dealing with the pain it caused me ed for a long time. There was some relief when a painless process was figured out. Respectfully,Wake

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic