Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Test Propionate vs winstrol for women

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Thank you so much for the great info sassy! Very informative and I truly appreciate the time you took to do this.

The most important thing you can do related to AAS is your research, particularly for women. Its hard because there isn't a lot around, but its still just as critical. I wish you all the best in your quest for hypertrophy! Let us know when you get on stage!

E

Etough

Apr 15, 2013
Will do.
I came up with another question I was hoping you ladies could answer. Generally speaking, how many calories do you find you need to eat over maintenance to remain anabolic yet not risking gaining unnecessary weight? I don't want to short change myself in any direction.
Thank you in advance...e

E

Etough

Apr 15, 2013
...I know everyone's metabolism is different. I'm just trying to see a ballpark figure...

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
...I know everyone's metabolism is different. I'm just trying to see a ballpark figure...��

Guidance is probably determine your basal metabolic rate and build a diet around that. It is hard to define "unnecessary weight" depending on your goals. I would generally say if you want to optimize your growth phase w/ minimized fat gain, follow a clean bulker, during which you could even follow a carb cycle to put the carbs where you will use them.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
well, I have found that with AAS you can actually eat on the lower side and still make gains, you seem to recomp more than anything IMO...at least with high protein low carb diet.

E

Etough

Apr 15, 2013
So carb cycling would be ok during AAS cycle? Wasn't sure if that would be optimal for making gains...
That's how I was eating prior to cycle and have upped my carbs since as I seem to have lost 3 pounds in the first week of my cycle already. That's why I asked....I base my diet off my BMR and know my maintanance sweet spot and am finding myself hungry even after bringing up my total kcals per day by 300-400kcals. And lost weight. I don't want to waste this opportunity to grow

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
you won't waste it...it can help you build muscle and lose fat too...good stuff

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Gauge your intake by your hunger. Carb cycling is a great way to keep more structure to a 'bulker cycle'. So many people look at off season as a perpetual binge session cuz "I'm tryin' a get BIG! GOTTA EAT!". But you don't want to use that as an excuse to just consume excess crap that is just gonna end up on your ass or midsection. Carb cycling keeps you on a "diet" and puts your carb intake where you're going to use it, and keeps it away from where you won't. Also thinking in terms of diet, it keeps your carbs to the cleaner stuff that your body can actually use as well. It is essentially a method of 'clean bulk'. The gains may come slower, relative to a sloppier diet, but the excess shit you have to dump after you complete the bulker phase is also reduced.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I am certainly not an expert when it comes to women, but I have seen some fairly nasty (and permanent) sides from these 2 compounds. To keep dosages low, sassy has recommended and e3d schedule w/ very small amounts of t prop, but with a half life of 36 hours you are going to experience levels dipping (and spiking).

What I have found in regards to benefit relative to sides is that EQ is an excellent drug. I helped a gal prep using 50 mgs of EQ twice a week. Of course var is almost always (I said almost) a good risk to benefits ratio, IMO. Also, Nolvadex will go a long way in helping a women harden up her legs.

Finally, Dan Duchain recommended a very small amount, a 1/4 tab of anadrol for women.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for the welcome.
Hoping to find some knowledge. I have the anabolic book but like I said it has a 2 sentence blurb on female use and I'd like to find out what people find to be the best use of these

must of missed you in new members forum, but welcome none-the-less.

really, you need to talk to the women here, and that is the best advice you are gonna get.

I could tell you everything I know from listening to my fm bb friends over the years, but nothing beats getting it straight from the horses mouth.

and im sure they'd love to help you out.

again, welcome.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I am certainly not an expert when it comes to women, but I have seen some fairly nasty (and permanent) sides from these 2 compounds. To keep dosages low, sassy has recommended and e3d schedule w/ very small amounts of t prop, but with a half life of 36 hours you are going to experience levels dipping (and spiking).

What I have found in regards to benefit relative to sides is that EQ is an excellent drug. I helped a gal prep using 50 mgs of EQ twice a week. Of course var is almost always (I said almost) a good risk to benefits ratio, IMO. Also, Nolvadex will go a long way in helping a women harden up her legs.

Finally, Dan Duchain recommended a very small amount, a 1/4 tab of anadrol for women.

When you start playing w/ steroids, particularly the injectables, you have to start planning on the side effects. Very simply if you aren't prepared to accept them (and "nast sides" is relative to who is using and their risk aversion to steroids), you just simply have no reason to be playing w/ them or even considering them. Both are androgenic, and prop also anabolic - ain't nuttin for free. Guys see to think that gyno is an acceptable side effect from steroids, distinctly estrogenic and distinctly a side of playing w/ steroids, and equivalently androgenic sides can be expected by women playing w/ steroids. Winstrol is particularly a crapshoot -it either likes you or it doesn't. Many of the others are also going to give good results at equivalent of ~100 mg / week.

E

Etough

Apr 15, 2013
must of missed you in new members forum, but welcome none-the-less.

really, you need to talk to the women here, and that is the best advice you are gonna get.

I could tell you everything I know from listening to my fm bb friends over the years, but nothing beats getting it straight from the horses mouth.

and im sure they'd love to help you out.

again, welcome.

Thank you for the welcome.

These ladies are so helpful and so quick to respond. I appreciate their knowledge.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic