Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Test prop

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sooooo.... IF you experience hair loss (female) with winny and you want to take a break from orals.. would test prop give you hair loss as well? How much should a female pin?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I thought primo was "better" for woman than prop?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
That's what I've read too, but isn't it pretty tricky to know what's in your Primo unless you really know who you're dealing with?

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's what I've read too, but isn't it pretty tricky to know what's in your Primo unless you really know who you're dealing with?
Exactly

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sorry we side tracked your thread @liswright_32 , I cleaned it up so people can see your question.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Why would you run test prop? I’ve always heard females need 20 mgs weekly tops. It would be very hard to measure that out & divide it over a 4 day period. I would think the long esters would be way easier & better.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why would you run test prop? I’ve always heard females need 20 mgs weekly tops. It would be very hard to measure that out & divide it over a 4 day period. I would think the long esters would be way easier & better.
You could slin pin that amount, I don't think the dose is an issue, more of the sides if she is looking to reduce some based on previous thread.

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
You could slin pin that amount, I don't think the dose is an issue, more of the sides if she is looking to reduce some based on previous thread.
Yup. With long esters, you cannot control sides... Test prop is 8 hours I believe. If there's an issue, you just don't use it again. Long esters are like the gift that keeps on giving lol.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Just seems so much easier, one & done.8 hours maybe the 1/2 life but it’s not out of your system in 8 hours. Yes it would be out faster than other esters but people forget to figure the half life. Plus the number of injects plays a part in it too.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Find a low mg/ml Prop and try 2x weekly shots for a few. 10mg Mon/Thurs for a total of 20mg weekly is a good start. If you feel good and the sides are within your tolerance...you could bump it to EOD shots for 35mg/wk.

100mg/ml Prop is very common and 1ml syringes make dosing easy.

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Find a low mg/ml Prop and try 2x weekly shots for a few. 10mg Mon/Thurs for a total of 20mg weekly is a good start. If you feel good and the sides are within your tolerance...you could bump it to EOD shots for 35mg/wk.

100mg/ml Prop is very common and 1ml syringes make dosing easy.
Ok. Thank you. That makes sense.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
The question is, can you handle pain from test prop?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic