Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Test Prop Man

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
No, I will switch to my CVS pharma TC with the Primo. I have used that before and it is swell! I don't make enough estrogen from TP so I would waste time dialing it in with the Primo sicne Primo hits my estrogen pretty hard.
I get my test from the same place...

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Do what you want to do. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve said, yeah I’m going to start x,y,z in x days or at a certain bf% or whatever and nope…no time like the present…

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Do what you want to do. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve said, yeah I’m going to start x,y,z in x days or at a certain bf% or whatever and nope…no time like the present…
I don't know your history but I time things and monitor health and still hit my old man goals. Your goals and my goals are not the same and my HPTA still recovers at 61 when I want it. My health is awesome for 61 and I'm strong as a bull and look like a action movie villain.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
I don't know your history but I time things and monitor health and still hit my old man goals. Your goals and my goals are not the same and my HPTA still recovers at 61 when I want it. My health is awesome for 61 and I'm strong as a bull and look like a action movie villain.

For sure. Old man goals are the best - for better or worse I do know about those. I keep it simple - live long and look good.
HPTA recovery at 61, holy shit that’s impressive.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
I don't know your history but I time things and monitor health and still hit my old man goals. Your goals and my goals are not the same and my HPTA still recovers at 61 when I want it. My health is awesome for 61 and I'm strong as a bull and look like an action movie villain.
Strong like bull!

So you look like the villain and not the hero!?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The difference between an addict and professional drug user is a professional drug user can control their drug use. Haha.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So I told myself I would stay off fo 8 weeks and then another 8-9 weeks just on TRT, which this time is 50 mg Test P MWF. So I got through the 8 weeks off stint and now at week 3.5 with the TP. I am itchy. I keep looking at these amps of Primobolan.

1. I want to poke them in.
2. then again I am older than dirt.
3. then again 4 weeks ago my blood work was pristine.
4. Then again 2 weeks ago was my birthday and everyone bought me a pile of carrot cakes, my favorite.
5. 10 days later I was wearing the carrot cake as blubber spead over my body like the blob.
6. Days into a diet and most of the blob is gone.
7. I should diet off another 5% before adding anything in.
8. I think I'll pin the Primo.
9. I think I'll wait.
10 fuck me, I'm still an addict.
So still just ith the TP TRT and a smidge of GH EOD. Feeling pretty good. If I could just locate a gym with a reverse hyper I think maybe I could get my lower back up to par and load a little more weight on the squat bar. I'm handling decent weight with great form just running bioidentical hormones in natty levels so I shouldn't complain or get greedy. It's still a little depressing. 10 years ago I was doing 315 for 22+ reps and 450 for sets of 8-10. Now I'm pushing it just to move 225 for 10 reps because low back and knee pain might cripple me for weeks if i push it harder even just a little. I think of Louie Simmons and his reverse hyper and the fact that he squatted stupid heavy late into life using that apparatus to strengthen everything in the lower posterior chain. If i can get rid of my daughters junk piled in my basement I might have room for one and just buy one. I have a decent home gym with close to 700 lbs of free weight. That reverse hyper would set things nice. Anyhow still leaving the toys in the box for another month. By the time I add in any fancy androgen it will be completely off or just true TRT for 18 weeks. That should set me up for some good clean fun. If I mamaged to get access to a reverse hyper and then able to load up on the squat a bit I would immediately put on 10 lbs of old lean tissue. That would be swell. If not that's OK too I guess. I'll just push up the reps on the light squats.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I wonder if you could just lay across a table or work bench and rig up a band or pinch a dumbbell between the arches of your feet until you get one.

I took my last shot of TRT 4 weeks ago. I still have a few weeks left to go, before I start back up. I am tired and my weight is down some, but strength seems to be holding.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I wonder if you could just lay across a table or work bench and rig up a band or pinch a dumbbell between the arches of your feet until you get one.

I took my last shot of TRT 4 weeks ago. I still have a few weeks left to go, before I start back up. I am tired and my weight is down some, but strength seems to be holding.
TRT at this point in life is great. I feel like having been off a long time and now body is back to normal like I did in my 30s outside of the wear and tear.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
This is interesting. here is the package insert for my semi sort of pharma grade test prop. Inject 1 ml eery 5 days???!!!??

Attachments

• TP close.jpg
    TP close.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 45
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic