Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Test prop cycle?

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
The goal is to put on some size..mass basically ,coach says take 4 weeks off to take stress of kidneys and liver....and then go back on again.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
The goal is to put on some size..mass basically ,coach says take 4 weeks off to take stress of kidneys and liver....and then go back on again.

hmmmmmmmmmm, well...like I said earlier..and this is just for me and what I've done with great results and no harm ;)

I've run an oral cycle for the longest at 20 weeks...that's with drinking a gallon of water a day, strict diet and training sufficient for specific goal which was the same...mass (not as much as some women want as I like being pretty fucking lean) no drinking etc... and I had no issues. I've been using gear for the past 8 years with no bad sides or medical issues, it's all about doing your research and doing the right thing. And...I just turned 50 and am in one of the greatest shapes to date...about to get even better, that's with only my TRT...point is, if you make this a lifestyle, stay smart and do the proper shit...you can maintain a great figure and be healthy :)

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm, well...like I said earlier..and this is just for me and what I've done with great results and no harm ;)

I've run an oral cycle for the longest at 20 weeks...that's with drinking a gallon of water a day, strict diet and training sufficient for specific goal which was the same...mass (not as much as some women want as I like being pretty fucking lean) no drinking etc... and I had no issues. I've been using gear for the past 8 years with no bad sides or medical issues, it's all about doing your research and doing the right thing. And...I just turned 50 and am in one of the greatest shapes to date...about to get even better, that's with only my TRT...point is, if you make this a lifestyle, stay smart and do the proper shit...you can maintain a great figure and be healthy :)
Thanks for advice ...i hear you...im on 15mg at the moment of var...would you suggest bumping it up?

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi
What is the suggestion to wait between cycle lengths ? iv come of an 8 week var cycle - how long does one normally wait to go back on
Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic