Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

TEST IS TEST MOTHER-F-ER

White version of testosterone do you prefer?

• Test cyp

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Test Enth

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Test Prop

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Sustanon

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Suspension

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Custom blend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Test is test

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Been running Test prop (Testopin-100) the past week at 50mg EOD IM with a slin pin. I'm using CanadaPeptides, and it is completely painless.

I've always had at least "some' bite and pip with prop, so i'm not sure how this stuff is completely painless. Maybe because it's just a 1/2-ml in volume?

Guess i'll know here in another week or two if it's real or not. I was super sick with a head cold and chest congestion for the past 2-3 weeks and i'm just getting over it...just lingering cough. So i'm sort of recovering from all that while starting prop. I was on Test Cyp prior, but I ran out. I was using 25mg ED of the Cyp sub-q.

Been working as an easy, fun, stress-free PE Aide at an elementary school the past month (hence the getting sick part after a week, lol) part-time while I get some other things done. It's so much fun, but pay is less than half of what I was getting paid from my prior job. I'm down in weight to mid-240's to lower 250's because i'm always on my feet walking and moving around, along with morning cardio, and training in the afternoon......errrr.....only trained 3-4x's the past 3 weeks after i got sick though.
I'm using the same prop at same schedule only MWF and it works for me. Tiny bit of bite and all subQ.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'm using the same prop at same schedule only MWF and it works for me. Tiny bit of bite and all subQ.
That is good to know, thanks for sharing that! I initially didn't want any sore PIP subq shots, so I went IM, but after having no PIP, i'm pretty sure i can get away with sub-q 25mg/d.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I’ve always thought the same that the ester
Changes the effects and results.
A lot of people get upset about that though and will shout it out- test is test.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I’ve always thought the same that the ester
Changes the effects and results.
A lot of people get upset about that though and will shout it out- test is test.
Maybe it is for them or maybe they just aren't observant or maybe the just like to blindly follow rules like a religion. Some guys don't convert much T to estrogen. maybe for those guys it really doesn't matter much.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Been running Test prop (Testopin-100) the past week at 50mg EOD IM with a slin pin. I'm using CanadaPeptides, and it is completely painless.

I've always had at least "some' bite and pip with prop, so i'm not sure how this stuff is completely painless. Maybe because it's just a 1/2-ml in volume?

Guess i'll know here in another week or two if it's real or not. I was super sick with a head cold and chest congestion for the past 2-3 weeks and i'm just getting over it...just lingering cough. So i'm sort of recovering from all that while starting prop. I was on Test Cyp prior, but I ran out. I was using 25mg ED of the Cyp sub-q.

Been working as an easy, fun, stress-free PE Aide at an elementary school the past month (hence the getting sick part after a week, lol) part-time while I get some other things done. It's so much fun, but pay is less than half of what I was getting paid from my prior job. I'm down in weight to mid-240's to lower 250's because i'm always on my feet walking and moving around, along with morning cardio, and training in the afternoon......errrr.....only trained 3-4x's the past 3 weeks after i got sick though.
Its real. I have the same stuff, it works and is painless. I even pushed it up to 1 ml and not much pip.

Dawgpound Hank

Dawgpound Hank

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2023
Ent for me, occasional cyp for variety. They both affect me the same. Always liked long esters - never liked having to inject more than 2x ew, and usually it's only once ew.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Which test I use depends on what my cycle plan is. For TRT, cyp or enan.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Ima bout to hit up some test iso…. It is ins sust but a lot of people dont run it often alone… supposed to be like cyp but ive heard its better?

Anyone try iso? Ill see how it is running it sub q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I love all test equally

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
for me its about what "stage" im in... right now with the injuries Ive had over the last 3to 4 years cyp is the answer. one pin a week, a good smooth week at 200

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic