Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

TEST IS TEST MOTHER-F-ER

White version of testosterone do you prefer?

• Test cyp

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Test Enth

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Test Prop

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Sustanon

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Suspension

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Custom blend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Test is test

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Is it though?? Seems like a stupid ass statement to me. The different esters change the pharmacokinetics and dynamics. I always converted less with Sustanon than TC or TE. Test Prop is freaking great for me. I don't retain any water at all on TP whereas TC and TE at the same dose is a little tab bit of a water hazard. suspension is useless to me. It must be gone in 10 minutes or something. I actually have grown weaker on it. What is your preference if you have one?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
TC. Any of the short esters, or TE, give me too much pip.

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
All the one's I've tried seem effective, but C and E put a little bloat on my face

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
TP or Sustanon for me.
I don’t like pinning a lot with prop so I usually opt for sustanon.
I like suspension or TNE a lot too.
I get big gains from the two but I also get a lot of water retention from it.
Really it’s the quality and consistency of hormone that matters so esters don’t mean much to me except how often I need to pin and how much oil volume is required.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Cyp. Even though I still pin it twice a week, I just prefer less pinning. However, if I want to look my best, I will drop the cyp three weeks out and switch to prop.

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
I find sub-q mitigates alot of the bloating effects of long esters, I think maybe because you get more of a flat line absorption vs peaks and lows with IM. The peaks seem to cause more estrogen production because they last longer than the peaks of short esters..

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Been running Test prop (Testopin-100) the past week at 50mg EOD IM with a slin pin. I'm using CanadaPeptides, and it is completely painless.

I've always had at least "some' bite and pip with prop, so i'm not sure how this stuff is completely painless. Maybe because it's just a 1/2-ml in volume?

Guess i'll know here in another week or two if it's real or not. I was super sick with a head cold and chest congestion for the past 2-3 weeks and i'm just getting over it...just lingering cough. So i'm sort of recovering from all that while starting prop. I was on Test Cyp prior, but I ran out. I was using 25mg ED of the Cyp sub-q.

Been working as an easy, fun, stress-free PE Aide at an elementary school the past month (hence the getting sick part after a week, lol) part-time while I get some other things done. It's so much fun, but pay is less than half of what I was getting paid from my prior job. I'm down in weight to mid-240's to lower 250's because i'm always on my feet walking and moving around, along with morning cardio, and training in the afternoon......errrr.....only trained 3-4x's the past 3 weeks after i got sick though.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
If there is 'pain-free' prop, then i'll vote for that any day in low volume dosages with a slin pin IM. If pip is an issue, then Cyp or Enanthate for me.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Test is test, blends are absolute shit.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I pinned TNE 2x in my life. Once quad shot then once glute the next day thinking it was just the quad that hurt. I was crippled for a week. but DAMN other than the agony of the PIP I felt great!

I have used prop and liked it but hated the frequency of pins. So I stick with cyp or enanthate. I cannot tell the diff between the two.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My favorite is Test U. But if we are talking blasting its Test C.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic