• Sustanon

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Cheap ass prop has always worked so damned well for me, love the stuff.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Prop is very versatile and works well, its a great way to begin and end. Im really interested to see the TPP come around, a TPP and DPP blend would rock. Otherwise you cant go wrong with good ole enanthate.

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Prop is very versatile and works well, its a great way to begin and end. Im really interested to see the TPP come around, a TPP and DPP blend would rock. Otherwise you cant go wrong with good ole enanthate.

How about a TPP/NPP mix....that would rock

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I know man, ever since you guys were on the TPP subject combos have been dancing like sugar plums through my head!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i went ahead and picked cyp simply because cyp is more old school then the rest....and my all time favorite is up john which cost a arm and a leg..however,when it comes down to ALL TEST compounds ....Really test is test....just because there is a diff ester on it dosent mean its diff...the end result is.....it all works the same in your system....this is why i never understood the concepts that people use prop for a cutter rather then useing cyp or enth for a bulker...ive used all test for cutters and all test for bulkers and still basically got the same result....This is why test is test...so you put a diff ester or label on it or mix it with something or inject the shit backwards or upwards or downwards its all the same.....in the end you have nothing but test base ....dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
i went ahead and picked cyp simply because cyp is more old school then the rest....and my all time favorite is up john which cost a arm and a leg..however,when it comes down to ALL TEST compounds ....Really test is test....just because there is a diff ester on it dosent mean its diff...the end result is.....it all works the same in your system....this is why i never understood the concepts that people use prop for a cutter rather then useing cyp or enth for a bulker...ive used all test for cutters and all test for bulkers and still basically got the same result....This is why test is test...so you put a diff ester or label on it or mix it with something or inject the shit backwards or upwards or downwards its all the same.....in the end you have nothing but test base ....dw

That's true man. However, I use prop for a cutting cycle (or did back then) simply because my cutting cycles are shorter than my bulking cycles. Don't need nearly as much gear or for nearly as long on a cut cycle. The cutting phase is dependent so much more on diet than how much gear you can shoot. So, I go with prop for that reason.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This question is kinda like asking me which of my kids I like the best! I love them all equally. Test C and test E have always worked exactly the same for me, and prop is always fun. Haven't strayed too far from just the basics. When I'm not running TD, I'll run test C or E once a week for my TRT, and then throw in other stuff when I'm blasting.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Since I'm never coming off, I like the simplicity of E, for me it's the base for whatever I'm doing. E is there to keep me level and I'm letting the other compounds work their magic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic