Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Ok guys, after all your experiences, which test would you pick to use for your next cycle if you had access to all of the ones listed and cost was not a factor? Or, which one would you like to try that you haven't tried? Expound if you wish.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Tried em all. Prop is my fav, followed by Suspension. Least fav is undecanoate ester but just b/c I'm impatient, and b/c the weight of the ester is over half of it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Tried em all. Prop is my fav, followed by Suspension. Least fav is undecanoate ester but just b/c I'm impatient, and b/c the weight of the ester is over half of it.

Ya, exactly... I didn't even include the decanoate and undecanoate esters in here because they take way too long to kick in and are probably only useful in TRT situations. Prop is my favorite so far. But I really want to give TPP a try in combo with some NPP.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You also make a great point about ester weight....most people overlook that.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I haven't tried the Pheyn Test yet, but its injection schedule would be E3D, probably around 200mgs, or 150 for those scared to go any higher than 100. Its stacked nicely with NPP, which will hopefully be my next cycle, and if not, because a island vacation gets planned, then its test prop/tren ace, with mast.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
My next cycle is going to be Suspension+Anadrol or Test Prop+NPP+D-bol. I am going to vote in like 4-5 months from now! :D

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
I like the blends myself. when front loaded they seem to work a whole lot better. and the gains are great for me. now to bulk lean i like prop so really i can go either or. but for the next cycle its the blended esters.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I personally am a huge fan of Test Prop! You can 10-12 week it, or you can 6-8 week it!

I also like using Prop in that grey area of a cycle between your last "long estered" Test injection and the start of your PCT.

Testosterone Phenylpropionate is also a pretty versitle, under rated (IMO), ester that I would love to see more guys use, although it's not very common to find TPP sold as a solo compound (usually in a "Sust" type Test blend), you can find it.

I am all about trying Test Suspention (and actually regret that I haven't yet), I realize the only reasonable place (IMO) I see it being worked into one of my cycles is pre-workout, but I do feel an ester free, water based Test that "comes and goes" as quickly as it does could add some serious pump and aggression on the iron!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I went with enanthate since I can't tolerate prop which kicks out sust from the mix for me.

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
I went with enanthate since I can't tolerate prop which kicks out sust from the mix for me.

Prop makes up 1/8th of sust, not enough for it to cause a problem for you. Why do you say you cannot tolerate it? Is it the ed/eod pinning or has it been painful for you to inj? If it is pain related try some prop that is suspended differently.

M

MrMeat

Oct 9, 2010
I've been hook on those "hybrid" blends 100mg testE 100mg testC 200mg EQ and 100mg of trenE I usually add 100mg more of testE to get the test higher then the rest of the compounds.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic