Rolanalon
What's New?

Test Gel for Women?

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Hello TID ladies
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using any of the trans dermal methods like gels or creams for hrt or even for cycling? Based on the smaller doses women need and the fact no needles are required it seems like a no brainer.

For those who've tried or have second hand info what's the impact on libido, lab results, body comp and mental well being?

thx!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi @BLTC for HRT, i went straight to test cypionate injections. I think that might be a personal preference though you know. Some women can't inject themselves or have a stigma associated with needles or what not. So the gel/lotion alternative is nice for women.
I have heard some mixed thoughts on usages, but have not heard the dermal usage for cycling. Only in hrt usage.
I have heard that the testosterone concentration in the oils (injectables) are bit different than the gels/creams. Although this is pure heresay so don't quote me on that, you would have to research to find out.
I would imagine that the gels/creams would provide benefits for the libido, afterall that is why women opt for HRT.
So really i have nothing to offer here LOL. I'm sorry!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic