Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test e/deca/dbol

N

Newtonotnatty

Nov 29, 2020
Is this you first actual "cycle"?

Actual cycle other than just test. Yes it is. That’s why I decided for a more “milder” run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I think its a great cycle. If I had my first stack to do over again I would prioritize my lesser/lagging body parts. Here is why: the long game. My pec, tri and glute muscles have always responded well, they always grow. My lagging muscles were and to this day are, calves, rear delts and traps and the sweep of my quads. Had I brought those muscles up and ahead of the ez-pee-zee muscles, and 'set' them so to speak. I think I would have enjoyed more decades of a better balanced physique.

Remember, naturally dominate muscles are always going to be, just that, dominate. Its the guys with ALL the body parts that shines the brightest.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I like the cycle except for the winny at the end... really no reason for it. Also, I wouldn't use an AI unless it were needed... sometimes the little extra water bloat can be fun. Add the AI if your nipples get tingling/sensitive or if your BP spikes due to heavy water retention.

N

Newtonotnatty

Nov 29, 2020
I like the cycle except for the winny at the end... really no reason for it. Also, I wouldn't use an AI unless it were needed... sometimes the little extra water bloat can be fun. Add the AI if your nipples get tingling/sensitive or if your BP spikes due to heavy water retention.

Not going to do anything after this cycle! But I am considering upping my test to about 750 a week a large benefit to upping it 250 a week?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Not going to do anything after this cycle! But I am considering upping my test to about 750 a week a large benefit to upping it 250 a week?

Sure. Think about it this way. You just increased your test dosage by 50%. As with most cycles, the compounds do matter, but they don't matter more than the diet and training. Put it all together to make the cycle worth your while.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic