Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Test/Deca/EQ Winter Bulk

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
In January I am considering running a Deca/EQ combo. After reading some positive feedback on the synergy of the two I'm gonna give Deca another shot, with a different lab of course.

Inj's:
1-18: TestC 750/wk pinned M/W/Sa
1-16: Deca 600/wk 'same'
1-18: EQ 600/wk 'same'
18-... back to cruz

Orals:
After reading DW's success with rotating orals throughout a cycle I may give this a shot.
1-6: Drol 50/day
7-12: Dbol 50/day
12-18: MT 1mg/day

Ancillaries:
Adex 0.5mg E3D....magic # for me
Prami 0.25mg ED
-Letro on hand for flare-up

Feedback is appreciated guys.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
U gonna love that eq and deca stack bro..Best bulker alive in my book...Just have your calias around...It will kill your hard ons..But if your still in your 20s or even early 30s u may not be affected..... And the oral stack is great...This will keep u peaking all threw your cycle....And there wont be any down time....I really cant add nothing to what u have layed out.except eat like a beast...Its allright to be concern about gaining fat when bulking but dont be over concerned...That will stop progress if you slow down wile your gianing weight...Most people fear getting to fat then stop...Dont make this mistake....Just eat as lean as possible and make sure u get double up on your protein intake...Thats a big plus...One last comment.What ever u do make sure u take ASPRIN everyday wile runing eq..That stuff will make your blood very thick..dw

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Appreciate the feedback DW. You ever run Anadrol and Dbol at the same time? I've read a few that say those two stack well. I will definately stock up on the Aspirin too.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Appreciate the feedback DW. You ever run Anadrol and Dbol at the same time? I've read a few that say those two stack well. I will definately stock up on the Aspirin too.

ive done the stack before...but really there is no need because anadrol is strong enough...My 2 cents ..i think stacking two orals is a waste of money...One is good enough...dw

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've run a high dosage EQ with a very low dose Deca...I like it. The two are not as similar as many people think...I agree with DW that it's a nice combo with Test base, and for sure keep some wood meds on hand for any erection problems. When I ran my Test/Deca/EQ cycle I Kept some Test Prop on hand so I could give my sex drive a kick if needed...it actually worked for me.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
I've run a high dosage EQ with a very low dose Deca...I like it. The two are not as similar as many people think...I agree with DW that it's a nice combo with Test base, and for sure keep some wood meds on hand for any erection problems. When I ran my Test/Deca/EQ cycle I Kept some Test Prop on hand so I could give my sex drive a kick if needed...it actually worked for me.

keeping the prop on hand for that is very smart bro

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Man I tell you I think you will have great results with it i have never ran that combo but have tried all three compounds at different times Deca is prolly my favorite it doesnt kill my sex drive untill im off it a lil while, And i will be interested to hear how you liked the 3 orals split up through your cycle. Good Luck with it Bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic