Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test Deca Cruise...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
GFR, never saw anything related to ND and renal function at least at therapeutic doses? EQ yes, ND no.

So you are saying when CBC goes over range GFR is not affected?

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
@Wilson6 I was dosing 70mgs TP/week, CBC was in range with a GFR of 94. Added 30mgs NPP and my CBC went well over and GFR dropped to 74. Historically my CBC and GFR are directly related. Although Nandrolone is a milder 19 than Boldenone, its still a 19.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
My point here is......we are not all the same. Just because some internet fuck 'knows everything' about everyone, doesn't mean the internet fuck knows YOU.

Be diligent and pull labs regularly.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
@Wilson6 I was dosing 70mgs TP/week, CBC was in range with a GFR of 94. Added 30mgs NPP and my CBC went well over and GFR dropped to 74. Historically my CBC and GFR are directly related. Although Nandrolone is a milder 19 than Boldenone, its still a 19.
Interesting. eGFR is estimated from creatinine. Creatinine goes up, eGFR goes down. Creatinine measures are tricky in guys that lift hard, carry more than avg muscle and eat high protein diets as that can increase creatinine. Dehydration is another variable that can drive both HCT and creatinine up . One way to check that would be to get a Cystatin C done and eGFR from that value, run the NPP and check it again with Cystatin C. Unless my mind is really slipping after this back surgery, tren is a 19 nor derived, bold is testosterone derived it still has a C-19 methyl group.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic