Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Test Cyp only and cutting

Buffmohawk

Buffmohawk

Oct 6, 2017
Ok so ive been out of the gear world for about 9 years. Decided to jump back in i would start from the basics and do a beginner Test only cycle. Doing Test cyp at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. Now here is my issue. i want to cut but i love bulking.... ha. Now of course the more muscle there is the easier it is to burn fat. Im wondering if i increased my calorie intake just a lil to bulk can i still expect to cut some while gaining muscle. What are yalls thoughts. Ive never used gear to cut so im hearing both sides of this.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Ok so ive been out of the gear world for about 9 years. Decided to jump back in i would start from the basics and do a beginner Test only cycle. Doing Test cyp at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. Now here is my issue. i want to cut but i love bulking.... ha. Now of course the more muscle there is the easier it is to burn fat. Im wondering if i increased my calorie intake just a lil to bulk can i still expect to cut some while gaining muscle. What are yalls thoughts. Ive never used gear to cut so im hearing both sides of this.

I don't know, but your avatar is what I would like to achieve, minus the green...

It would seem like using hormones would make it easier...However, I don't see how one could cut and gain simotaneously...I say that with extream limted knowledge of how dieting works...My reasoning on it tho is this: If one has to be in a calorie deficit to cut, nd said same has to be in a calorie surplus to gain, how could that one do both at same time?...Again, i am below amature knowledge on dieting...

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Your either cutting or bulking.500 test to bulk 300 test to cut or less .No point in using 500 to cut.More sides and your not taking advantage of the extra hormone.

Buffmohawk

Buffmohawk

Oct 6, 2017
good point. Well ive decided to cut. so 300mg a week eh?

Buffmohawk

Buffmohawk

Oct 6, 2017
and yea i wish i looked like the hulk in my pic. wouldnt mind the green if i looked like that.

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
What are your demographics my friend?
What is your typical workout look like?
Weights? Cardio?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
and yea i wish i looked like the hulk in my pic. wouldnt mind the green if i looked like that.

What really impresses me with that look is how it's semetrical and striated while being heavly muscled...Also look at the angles...Those (angles) really make the muscles look boo coo's better to me...I haven't seen that many real people with that type of build...Even with in the pro realm...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Your either cutting or bulking.500 test to bulk 300 test to cut or less .No point in using 500 to cut.More sides and your not taking advantage of the extra hormone.

Out of curosity, have you figured out what your maintence, surplus and deficit calories need to be?

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Out of curosity, have you figured out what your maintence, surplus and deficit calories need to be?
No I have not.I need to work on that.Reason being I'd like to get atleast close to a six pack by time I hit 56 in Dec.

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
It's better to aim for a body recomp diet rather than a bulk. It's the only way to sloooooowly put on lean mass while staying lean.

G

gimp

Sep 15, 2013
IMHO its better to use T Prop for cutting than TC or TE. Less water retention is my experience, I'd run 75mg EOD for 6 weeks or so. Caloric deficit diet, EDT or HIIT.

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
Once again, everybody talk about gear but nobody cares about diet, training, etc. Those are still responsible for 90% of the results.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic